Week 10 GDT: Broncos(3-5) @ Raiders(5-3)

agarcia34

Raiders sitting in the 6th seed with a win against the Broncos and a Ravens loss against the Pats it would move the Raiders to the 5th seed. 

Another game where the Raiders should win. They're a better team and its a win they need to get with KC coming into town next Sunday night. Raiders 4-1 on the road and 1-2 at home. Need to change that up on Sunday.

Edited by agarcia34

Definitely a game we should win on paper but in this year of surprises, who knows???

We should be the better team but I hope to get Miller back, Arnette, Incognito would be bonuses. My head says we'll play pretty well and win another one though it'll be far too close for comfort as usual 😀  

Not overlooking this game. Broncos are not a good team but they do have nice young talent on offense that is capable of putting up points against our terrible defense. Just depends on which Drew Lock we get. Dude is as hit or miss as it gets and I was surprised people in the media were so high on him coming into the year. He makes some puzzling throws where he overestimates his arm strength, like he's Mahomes or Josh Allen or something. Hopefully we can get a few turnovers this week. Would be nice to have Arnette back this week, and see Issiah Johnson play more after last week's heroics.

Raiders need this game to so they're not looking at worse case 5-5 after the KC game. Need this game so worse case your 6-4 after the KC game. 

Drew Lock has been pretty bad in the 1h so the Broncos will allow you to take a lead into halftime most of the time and just need to make sure you hold onto the lead. 

He does better in the 2h and usually puts up his best numbers when its garbage time. Has thrown 6 INT's in the last 4 games. Opportunities will be there to get some take aways and this defense needs to convert on those chances.  

4 hours ago, Nightmare said:

“COVID complications”, whatever that means. Rapaport tweeted that he’s back on the reserve/COVID list and is expected to miss around a month.

I hope we cut him. I'm done with Trent. How can he project that he needs a month to recover from an illness? He already foresaw the future and knows this very moment that he needs to take the season off. If we make the playoffs I'm sure his calves will keep him from playing. 

• Like 1