Titans Playoff Watch (Again...smh) 2020

KingTitan

24 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

We go 3-1. I hope we get the browns round 1. 

Zero chance we stop rodgers lmaoooo

Week to week my friend 

We’ve beaten Rodgers before 

For years we sometimes win when we shouldn’t and lose when we shouldn’t 

Adoree is practicing today 

Fulton is on his way back 

Adoree Butler Fulton King is light years better than anything we have trotted out all year 

It’s also Henry weather by the time we get to Lambeau so who knows 

Also let’s say the Colts lose a couple in the next few weeks, if the Titans need to win to clinch the division when they take the field that night who knows what kind of confidence it gives them 

2 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Week to week my friend 

We’ve beaten Rodgers before 

For years we sometimes win when we shouldn’t and lose when we shouldn’t 

Adoree is practicing today 

Fulton is on his way back 

Adoree Butler Fulton King is light years better than anything we have trotted out all year 

It’s also Henry weather by the time we get to Lambeau so who knows 

Also let’s say the Colts lose a couple in the next few weeks, if the Titans need to win to clinch the division when they take the field that night who knows what kind of confidence it gives them 

Also had Lebau coordinating our defense then.

Now we have.....lol

male-silhouette-portrait | IBEC

3 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Win and Ravens lose, we clinch a spot. Which would be very relieving to have done this early for once. 

And the Ravens are playing.... !!!   Let's work on the clinch next week.  

I guess I could see LV and Miami losing to the Chargers and Pats, with CLE beating NY.  Seems more plausible.

Edited by titanrick

I just want to make the playoffs. Don’t really care about seeding/winning division. KC is the only team that I view as separated from the pack. Teams 2-7 in the afc are all on a similar tier more or less.  No team other than KC is really scary. I have no doubt we are capable of beating any other team. I don’t see much upside to being a higher seed when we can’t get the bye week and with COVID limiting fan capacity, there isn’t really much home field advantage this season. 

On 12/22/2020 at 2:12 PM, TwoToneBlue said:

I just want to make the playoffs. Don’t really care about seeding/winning division. KC is the only team that I view as separated from the pack. Teams 2-7 in the afc are all on a similar tier more or less.  No team other than KC is really scary. I have no doubt we are capable of beating any other team. I don’t see much upside to being a higher seed when we can’t get the bye week and with COVID limiting fan capacity, there isn’t really much home field advantage this season. 

One nice thing about homefield is not having to get on plane. Lets make the other team do that for a week. Also if we can get a win this week and secure the division, it would be nice to rest week 17. Especially with the injury problems we have been having this year.