Weak 11: The Philadelphia Eagles!!! Vs my Ex.

Mastercheddaar

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

If down 26-10... Really should just throw in Hurts, let him get live reps vs soft prevent defense. Of course Doug is incompetent in all facets, so that won’t happen.

If Jalen looks good that will just cause problems all week. Doug is a coward so you know he wont do it.

2 minutes ago, aussie_eagle said:

I won't but I can see the issue is bigger than Wentz. Receivers (other than Rodgers) not 1 of them can make a play, not even 1 the entire game combined between every single WR can make 1 single play, either catching a 50-50 ball or making a great catch. The O line also cannot block longer than 1 or 2 seconds with only 3 or 4 rushing, which shows how bad they are. Wentz has 2 decent RB's but 1 of them fumbled on the 4 yd line earlier this game as well. There is no scheming by the coaching to get players open either. Overall this is the worst possible situation for a QB. Every QB in the NFL would look like crap in this offense

The offensive line was bad today, but there were several replays where we all saw receivers running wide open with Carson clutching the ball. This game is on a lot of people though. Carson, Doug, OL, Defense. Everybody had a hand in this disaster. Just a bad football team man. With really no hope for improvement.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, aussie_eagle said:

I won't but I can see the issue is bigger than Wentz. Receivers (other than Rodgers) not 1 of them can make a play, not even 1 the entire game combined between every single WR can make 1 single play, either catching a 50-50 ball or making a great catch. The O line also cannot block longer than 1 or 2 seconds with only 3 or 4 rushing, which shows how bad they are. Wentz has 2 decent RB's but 1 of them fumbled on the 4 yd line earlier this game as well. There is no scheming by the coaching to get players open either. Overall this is the worst possible situation for a QB. Every QB in the NFL would look like crap in this offense

Benefit of Hurts, a true running QB, is you can run an offense that doesn’t rely as much on our crappy OL or weapons. If he’s being asked to run offense way Wentz does, sitting pocket and reading field,  it’ll likely be disastrous as he couldn’t even do that at Oklahoma, but we probably get better if we are option heavy and rolling him out constantly.

It’s just getting so hard to watch Wentz. Give him another try next season, but man just end his 2020 please.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

1 minute ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Wentz has been terrible - But this game has made it apparent to me that we probably have the worst receivers in the NFL... NOT A SINGLE PERSON wins and they are completely pressing us at the LOS... Every single catch is tightly contested 

I disagree. Guys have been open.

• Like 1