Post game: GB 35 DAL 31

Rodjahs12

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

This is why there is a clock in football games. Offenses don't have an infinite amount of time to score. 

It counts as a stop. 

Count it however you want it really wasn't a great defensive series.  They kept them from getting a FG or TD in 54 seconds it's still not all that impressive.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Who is delusional? You can't even accept reality because it doesn't fit your agenda.

You, literally, are delusional.

Are you really gonna count the minute before half and the 11 seconds at the end of the game....

Good night Incog! 

10 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I feel like a huge part of football is just the accumulation of weird bounces, things that were in the right/wrong place by half an inch, what the refs miss/see etc.  So I don't think "I can explain this one fortuitous event away as unlikely" is necessarily relevant.

I don't think it's explaining it away to simply say it was a lucky bounce and not necessarily good defense.

Just now, Stevein2012 said:

I don't think it's explaining it away to simply say it was a lucky bounce and not necessarily good defense.

it was a lucky bounce that dallas recovered that fumble at half too.

and you ignore that. seems like you just want to count everything remotely possible against the defense.

16 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

This is why there is a clock in football games. Offenses don't have an infinite amount of time to score. 

It counts as a stop. 

Yeah, and 50-some seconds is plenty of tine, and they could have madr fg range 

Its not like they had 10 seconds, and just kneeled on it

Just now, MathMan said:

Yeah, and 50-some seconds is plenty of tine, and they could have madr fg range 

Its not like they had 10 seconds, and just kneeled on it

yep. And more than anything the defense made a play that gave us a real shot at scoring points before half.

it counts.

Archived