Weak 12: DK dunks on Philly

EaglesPeteC

2 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Problem with Wentz is he is forcing it right now. The O-line is held together with duct tape at this point and all of his Wideouts were from the practice squad. Stress to perform has burst the pipes. It's not solely his fault just like it's not solely Dougy's or the O-line. The team is just too banged up and over paid for the production on the field. Eagles need to let one of the other turds win this division so they can get a top 10 pick and draft the best player available and hope Dillard pans out at LT.  Fix the lines, fix the team.

Go Birds

MC

Another part of the problem is that I'm fairly certain Doug decided after winning the Super Bowl with Nick Foles, that now matter who he has at QB he has to call and design plays for Nick Foles, because it worked then it should always work right? Our offense literally hasn't evolved since February of 2018. We've maybe removed a few bits but that's it. Oh and we have a coupld gimmick plays for Jalen Hurts now.

40 minutes ago, Danger said:

Another part of the problem is that I'm fairly certain Doug decided after winning the Super Bowl with Nick Foles, that now matter who he has at QB he has to call and design plays for Nick Foles, because it worked then it should always work right? Our offense literally hasn't evolved since February of 2018. We've maybe removed a few bits but that's it. Oh and we have a coupld gimmick plays for Jalen Hurts now.

Also we can´t scheme to our WR strengths to save our lives. Why do we never see Raegor getting the ball in space? It worked once and never tried it again. 

2 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Also we can´t scheme to our WR strengths to save our lives. Why do we never see Raegor getting the ball in space? It worked once and never tried it again. 

I think the fact that WR screens go to Greg Ward over Reagor is a fire-able offense alone.

11 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

I think the fact that WR screens go to Greg Ward over Reagor is a fire-able offense alone.

Or the fact that we keep running them.

I have no idea what happened to the crossers we used to run a ton. Every game I see WR getting wide open on those routes, we only seem to be running them with TEs and our WR are running curls and outs all game.