The Good, Bad, Carr (Ugly) vs Atlanta

NYRaider

8 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I just noticed you have 30,500 posts and slightly over 1k likes...  You must be posting some of the most un-agreeable content on this forum . 

That's a terrible ratio but I feel bad for you so I'll throw your last post a like hahahahah

Our D is amongst the worst in the NFL and have been for over a decade...  Nothing new there.  We are playing with a patchwork Oline and have been reliant on a castoff in NA to be our top playmaking WR and people think this is a legit playoff team.  I must be living in some reality distortion field...

Its hilarious that you think people post on a sports forum for likes. Now I know your just young and silly. You probably check to see the names to see who laugh or liked your posts on social media to. Omg. This was like the silliest post I've ever seen on here. I checked your profile and ratio of likes to comments. Lol. I was close to not taking you seriously anymore. This pretty much sealed it.  Lol. Like to posts ratio. Lol. Hilarious. Never change bruh. Lololol. 

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Its hilarious that you think people post on a sports forum for likes. Now I know your just young and silly. You probably check to see the names to see who laugh or liked your posts on social media to. Omg. This was like the silliest post I've ever seen on here. I checked your profile and ratio of likes to comments. Lol. I was close to not taking you seriously anymore. This pretty much sealed it.  Lol. Like to posts ratio. Lol. Hilarious. Never change bruh. Lololol. 

I never post on social media, it's literally mind rot. 

I just looked at those numbers and I don't think I've ever seen such a large discrepancy but maybe I haven't been looking closely.  Over 30k posts and 1k likes, that's 29k posts that no one cares about or agrees with LOL Just an observation, nothing more than that :)

45 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Lol I said nothing about Carr, I was just pushing your button.

But I did in fact expect a let down...

3 Team Parlay
$ 200.46 wagered to win $ 1220.76
at 11/29/2020 12:40
Odds : 6.00 to 1
Via Website
Parlay
WIN

11/29/2020 13:00
NFL ATLANTA to Win +3.5(-109)
ATLANTA 43 LAS VEGAS 6

11/29/2020 16:05
NFL SAN FRANCISCO to Win +5(-109)
SAN FRANCISCO 23 LA RAMS 20

11/29/2020 16:25
NFL TAMPA BAY to Win +3.5(-119)
KANSAS CITY 27 TAMPA BAY 24

Sharps were all over Atlanta I didn’t see it lol I had Ridley over yards yeah barely needed him 

• Like 1

We need brown and Good to be ok next week. Parker isn't a RT. He decent LT in spot duty. He just can't play on the right side well. I don't want to see him there no more.  Weird gruden didn't adjust to have more reads to parker side of the field so Carr can at least see the pass rush coming. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I just looked at those numbers and I don't think I've ever seen such a large discrepancy but maybe I haven't been looking closely.  Over 30k posts and 1k likes, that's 29k posts that no one cares about or agrees with LOL Just an observation, nothing more than that :)

I disagree with this. A good take is a good take. Regardless of how many people click a like button.

• Like 1

can’t afford these types of showings. Right when I feel we turned a corner we lay a complete egg. No reason in hell we should be taking anyone lightly and here we go and get beat by a bad Falcons(Without Julio!)team by damn near 40! It was an embarrassment, and could end up costing us a playoff spot. 

12 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Yeah cause the public got big money to. All those bets Mayweather show when he wins on a favorite. He losing some on those favorites we never hear about to. 

Yup over all the years I've been betting  I learned not to bet too many favorites Vegas ain't in the habit of losing money and the average bettor is afraid to bet underdogs.

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

In that case, does my 42% like rate make me a great poster? Lol

14 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Yup over all the years I've been betting  I learned not to bet too many favorites Vegas ain't in the habit of losing money and the average bettor is afraid to bet underdogs.

Hey since you quoted me. Can you go back an like the post you quoted so Frankie knows you care or agree with the post. I got to get my likes up for the young fella..lololol.