Texans WR Will Fuller suspended 6 games for PED's

RaidersAreOne

14 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I bet it was HGH, trying to stay healthy

It was an "anabolic agent", based on the six game suspension.

21 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Are they regretting dumping Stills a few days too soon?

I've got to think Stills is going to get a phone call from Jack Easterbunny. Whether or not he answers...

17 minutes ago, ET80 said:

More like "GET big or go home..."

Bruh tryin to get swole. Getting that bench up, hitting that 5x5, then super setting those squat thrusts to get jacked...

I pictured you speaking in that “weightlifter promo voice” there

• Like 1

In all seriousness - we'll probably see several WRs brought in (including Kenny Stills, if he hasn't blocked Jack Bunny's number by now). Given the week waiting period, it won't mean much immediately.

Next week v the Colts, don't be surprised to see a four TE set with Pharaoh Brown, Jordan Akins, Daniel Fells and the immortal Kahale Warring all on the field at once.

Holy moly, if BoB didn't get fired... I'd be breaking a lot of expensive things by now.

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

In all seriousness - we'll probably see several WRs brought in (including Kenny Stills, if he hasn't blocked Jack Bunny's number by now). Given the week waiting period, it won't mean much immediately.

Next week v the Colts, don't be surprised to see a four TE set with Pharaoh Brown, Jordan Akins, Daniel Fells and the immortal Kahale Warring all on the field at once.

Holy moly, if BoB didn't get fired... I'd be breaking a lot of expensive things by now.

Like my heart 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rich homie said:

How long before he comes out to say it was adderall?

Ehhh that's so ten years ago. Now it's just a nebulous excuse of it being part of a recommended treatment for an entirely different medical disorder that was recommended by a totally for real doctor, and it just happened to contain some tiny ingredient that happened to be on the banned list but wasn't listed. Like when Peyton said he was just trying to get pregnant.