So what happened to Doug Pederson?

Apparition

2 hours ago, TENINCH said:

We hired Beinemy first so we deserved those 3rd round picks. Send them over ASAP!

They SHOULD give the Vikings some kind of bonus.  We have had two guys who left our team and go on to win the Super Bowl as head coaches - Tony Dungy and Mike Tomlin. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

They SHOULD give the Vikings some kind of bonus.  We have had two guys who left our team and go on to win the Super Bowl as head coaches - Tony Dungy and Mike Tomlin. 

Yeah and the 2nd team in NFL history to hire a black head coach Dennis Green. We want our NFL Draft pick reparations!

Edited by TENINCH
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Saint_James said:

You gotta be kidding me.  I literally thought you were joking with that....

There's also an additional provision with regards to GMs, I believe. So if a team like the Lions were to higher Mayhew & Saleh from the 49ers for their GM and HC gigs, I believe the 49ers would then get an additional comp pick on top of the two that would have been awarded. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

There's also an additional provision with regards to GMs, I believe. So if a team like the Lions were to higher Mayhew & Saleh from the 49ers for their GM and HC gigs, I believe the 49ers would then get an additional comp pick on top of the two that would have been awarded. 

You guys are good enough already!  ;)

5 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

It’s obvious he’s no offensive genius, and the strong offense we saw in 2017 was a result of a brain trust that included Reich, but that alone doesn’t mean he’s not a good coach. It’s hard to really breakdown this mess and assign blame. Do the players look bad because if coaching? Do the coaches look bad because of the player? Reality is a mix of both, but hard to know in the present which statement is more true.

I think there’s a disconnect between him and Howie, which would make Howie 2/2 on having poor relationship w/ HCs since getting more power. As bad as the product looks, and how plainly poor Doug seems to be coaching, he is being set up for failure if he and GM are not on same page.

Eagles should just clean house and fire both, but at least 1 need to go, that is for sure.

I feel like the SB win should buy everyone at least one more year. And Wentz's cap hit makes it impossible for the Eagles to move on until 2022 offseason, right? 

Might as well give everyone one more year to turn things around. And if it doesn't....clean sweep in 2022. 

I also am not usually a fan of letting the HC go but keeping the GM, or vice-versa...and then add in a highly paid QB on top of that. Future candidates know they're tied to whoever is left and that can shrink the pool of available candidates

Edited by 49ersfan

5 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

I feel like the SB win should buy everyone at least one more year. And Wentz's cap hit makes it impossible for the Eagles to move on until 2022 offseason, right? 

Might as well give everyone one more year to turn things around. And if it doesn't....clean sweep in 2022. 

I also am not usually a fan of letting the HC go but keeping the GM, or vice-versa...and then add in a highly paid QB on top of that. Future candidates know they're tied to whoever is left and that can shrink the pool of available candidates

Even though last year ended in with a postseason, it was not a good year. Eagles have been on a decline since the SB, and I think 3 years post SB, each worse than the last, a 3-4 win season would be grounds for firing. 

That’s true that we’re stuck w/ Carson through 2021, but we’d just be wasting our 2021 if we run it back with this same GM, coach and QB. The 1st 2 we can get rid of, the last we cannot, which makes it an easy decision on who needs to go in my eyes.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:
9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I am pretty sure he is yanking your chain about the Kollman/Pederson/Favre connection. He is being sardonic. 

Just wait for someone to bring up the one true Brett. 

Bret-Hart-MN2S.png

Nah he full on thought I meant Grand daddy Favre,

as for Hitman Hart....definitely agree. THE Brett! 

1. you never can tell with me. thats part of my Mystique

2. Its Bret, not Brett. 

Edited by Malfatron

7 hours ago, Forge said:

I am getting close to the FF line here, but would Saleh count? Isn't he of Lebanese descent? I believe they technically count as Caucasian.

• Like 1