Better Team: Browns - Titans - Packers - Colts

mdonnelly21

Best Team   

76 members have voted

1. 1. Best Team

19 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

People are too reactionary to one game

Titans smoked the Bills - Ravens smoked the Browns - Browns smoked the Titans - Titans and Colts smoked each other

It's too big of a web to rely on a single game to determine who is better than whom, but people really stuck to that Colts loss to the Titans as a reason to consider them as a lesser team

Browns against the Ravens was the 1st week of the season with no preseason and a new coaching staff. It counts just the same but I think we'll see a closer outcome next week.

After 12 weeks you don't have to rely on single games, you are pretty much what your record says you are.

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but I like Cleveland vs any other AFC team outside of Pitt & KC.

Elite OLine

Elite RBs

Good receiving options

Good play-callers

Game changer at the most important position on defense

Good interior IDL

Back 7 is suspect, but as long as they play keep away on offense(which they can with that personnel), I like their chances vs everyone outside of the 2 teams mentioned(& even then, CLE-KC will probably be an all-time shootout) & maybe Indy in a rematch if Philip doesn’t throw to the other team again.

Baker just has to play competent.

Edited by ClutchDJ
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ClutchDJ said:

Back 7 is suspect

This is being nice lol

Every single projected starter has had a injury that kept them out at least 3 weeks. Denzel Ward was our most healthy guy and he won’t be back for a few weeks. Greedy Williams hasn’t played all year. Then everybody probably heard about Grant Delpits injury. Ronnie Harrison is going to be out for a few weeks. Karl Joseph is a walking injury.

I agree with everything else you said.

Edited by candyman93

19 minutes ago, August4th said:

After today. I put Cle, Indy and tenn all in the same tier with A-rod being the main reason GB would be above them.

Don’t even know how you can put CLE in the same tier as TEN & Indy after beating both of them H2H. The game today wasn’t as close as the score indicated.

I think they belong in a tier by themselves below GB, but above Indy & TEN.

14 minutes ago, ClutchDJ said:

Don’t even know how you can put CLE in the same tier as TEN & Indy after beating both of them H2H. The game today wasn’t as close as the score indicated.

I think they belong in a tier by themselves below GB, but above Indy & TEN.

If you're placing that much emphasis on H2H results then it makes absolutely no sense to put GB two tiers above Indy since the Colts beat the Packers two weeks ago

4 minutes ago, rich homie said:

If you're placing that much emphasis on H2H results then it makes absolutely no sense to put GB two tiers above Indy since the Colts beat the Packers two weeks ago

It’s the fashion the way they did it.

To me, Cleveland pretty much dominated Tennessee today despite what the score looked like today. I think CLE beats TEN 8 times out of 10. CLE-INDY was a bit more competitive, but I think CLE overall wins that 6/10. Think CLE is an overall bad matchup for TEN & that showed today. Indy matches up better, but I’m not sure if I can trust Rivers.

GB was dominating INDY, but probs for Indy coming back & winning. So yea, I think I should put CLE-GB in the same tier(1 above TEN & INDY). 

9 hours ago, ClutchDJ said:

It’s the fashion the way they did it.

To me, Cleveland pretty much dominated Tennessee today despite what the score looked like today. I think CLE beats TEN 8 times out of 10. CLE-INDY was a bit more competitive, but I think CLE overall wins that 6/10. Think CLE is an overall bad matchup for TEN & that showed today. Indy matches up better, but I’m not sure if I can trust Rivers.

GB was dominating INDY, but probs for Indy coming back & winning. So yea, I think I should put CLE-GB in the same tier(1 above TEN & INDY). 

I suppose had we not turned the darn ball over 4 times we probably win that game.  TOs will kill ya.

Rewatched the game.

You HAVE to pressure Baker. If you don’t get to him at all, his WRs get open. Stefanski schemes them open. Colts fell into a similar trap during the 1st half of our game against them. They didn’t pressure baker, sold out against the run and paid for it.

So I don’t know if it was by design or not, but you can’t just assume Baker isn’t going to throw the ball. I genuinely think both teams I mentioned thought Baker was way worse than he actually is.

On 12/5/2020 at 12:25 AM, Tk3 said:

Browns fans all up in arms

The question isn't who won a game in week 5

The question is who is the better team, right now, in week 13

Nobody said the Raiders were better than the Chiefs because they beat them (and now they are equal teams because they are 1-1 again each other now)

Get your point differential to 0 and we can talk some more