Better Team: Browns - Titans - Packers - Colts

mdonnelly21

Best Team   

76 members have voted

1. 1. Best Team

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m more of a Colts hater and generally not buying into them at all whatsoever aside from Reich, whom I love. The Browns are a .500 caliber team propped up by a lousy schedule. That said, they have an elite running game, a few dynamic players at positions of importance, but their talent level is still trying to rebound from those 2015-2017 years on defense outside of Myles , Ward, and their DT.

Same. I don’t think the Colts are very good, which is why I’d say the Browns over them is an easy choice.

I don’t even think the Browns are some unbeatable team. Look at my above posts. I just think Indy is a fraud team. 

5 hours ago, QBIso said:

Yes, but teams get away from it inexplicably. Like the Eagles game. They were literally tearing our rectum every time they ran the ball and then for some reason, they wanted to give the ball to olé dumbo (Wentz) and take the front 7 for the Browns off the hook. Happens almost every week. I bet our YPC we give up is astounding given the #9 ranked run defense. 

Browns are also 9th (tied) at 4.1 ypc.

5 hours ago, QBIso said:

Same. I don’t think the Colts are very good, which is why I’d say the Browns over them is an easy choice.

I don’t even think the Browns are some unbeatable team. Look at my above posts. I just think Indy is a fraud team. 

The Colts are a good team.  Unfortunately for us when we played them we turned it over a lot and that'll kill ya.

21 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Still can't tell if the Colts are actually good. Same as Cleveland.

I don't buy Cleveland as a serious contender in the AFC this year, but for the sake of that franchise and their fans, I'm more than happy to see them play in the wildcard round. They deserve that much. Colts have a weird Jekyll & Hyde thing going on... real wildcard come playoff time.

Edited by Fray32
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Fray32 said:

I don't buy Cleveland as a serious contender in the AFC this year, but for the sake of that franchise and their fans, I'm more than happy to see them play in the wildcard round this year. They deserve that much. Colts have a weird Jekyll & Hyde thing going on... real wildcard come playoff time.

This. Our defense is not good. We really need to improve it or we shouldn’t be taken seriously. Tomorrow will be a big test. Would love to make the playoffs. This team needs success and that taste of elevated play. I’ve been impressed with Stefanski and feel the experience of FINALLY moving on from regular season play will be huge. 

Oh and Baltimore fans 😂

• Like 1