Week 14 GDT: Colts (8-4) @ Raiders (7-5) - THIS IS A PLAYOFF GAME!

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • Not the home team
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

No scheme or D coordinator can get his group of JAGs to play at a high level.  We flat out do not have the talent.  How is that not obvious.  

Gunther is nothing special but to lay the blame solely on his shoulders is lazy and wrong.  

So you think that the best DC in the league would not have them playing better.  Guenther is a bottom of the barrel DC right now.  I do not think they would be average defense but we could be better.  The defense is worse then it was last year.  What studs did we lose from this defense?  We could be better because Guenther sucks.  Why not see what the players have with a different DC.

1 minute ago, drfrey13 said:

So you think that the best DC in the league would not have them playing better.  Guenther is a bottom of the barrel DC right now.  I do not think they would be average defense but we could be better.  The defense is worse then it was last year.  What studs did we lose from this defense?  We could be better because Guenther sucks.  Why not see what the players have with a different DC.

Playing better than the biggest dumpster fire in the league? Sure but no D coordinator can make this group average. We have zero talent and haven’t for a decade. 

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Playing better than the biggest dumpster fire in the league? Sure but no D coordinator can make this group average. We have zero talent and haven’t for a decade. 

I did not say average.  If you want average or above you need to get rid of Gruden.  I have said it since we traded Mack.  Gruden and his ego is going to hold the defense back.  He needs to succeed with his offense.  You remember the saying of rather look good and lose then look bad and win.  He does not want a repeat of TB.

There is some talent at corner and LB, but the DL has just been miserable. To the point where, I wouldn't be mad if we traded for a DL, signed one in FA, and drafted one.

A bad DL ruins everything else. Besides FS, I'm fine rolling with Johnson/Arnette/Mullen at corner next year and our current LBs. But the DL and BOTH safety positions need to be looked at heavily.