Eagles Weak 14: Just Make It Stop

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

You being the Anti-Ninja? His Ying to your Yang?

He says everything negative about Wentz possible. 

You say everything negative about Hurts possible?

I'm not happy about the Wentz BS either but damn!

I don't speak negatively about Carson I just speak the truth about him. He sucked this year.

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Yea been wrestling with this. Always want them to win but haven’t been angry with the losses lately. Really want to see Jalen do well. I don’t hate Carson but I think he’s shell shocked at this point. 

Beating the 10-2 Saints and greatly hurting their 1 seed hopes (they have Chiefs next week) would be sweet, I just wouldn’t want this to turn into 4 game win streak, unless like we’re legit somehow a good team that was just held back by Wentz all along, which I doubt (D has sucked too).

Hilarious that my mind is even going through all this when we’re only up 7-0. Just gonna enjoy the game, worry about ramifications later.

3 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Dude, we get it. You love Wentz. Glad you would rather sit here and defend a trash QB than root for your team. 

Can't root for a team that is going to go into next season and keep the same structure in place because the back up plays well. Eagles needs fans like me who are critical of them and ooo and ahhh when they show us a distraction.