Eagles Weak 14: Just Make It Stop

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Jroc04 said:

There was always a built in excuse waiting for the Wentz wagoners. 

Hurts fails: See, it’s not Carson 

Hurts succeeds: See, it’s Doug changing up strategy, rallying the backup, etc 

Offense doesn’t even look good but it’s already 3 times better than it’s been all year. The Wentz boys on this forum have to understand how bad he was playing and move on from that hill. Wentz was bad. The offense was bad but so was he. Hurts is giving this team some looks Carson either can’t or just wasn’t. You have to see that. 

I agreed Wentz has been bad this year. Doug and the team did nothing to help him either... 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Offense doesn’t even look good but it’s already 3 times better than it’s been all year. The Wentz boys on this forum have to understand how bad he was playing and move on from that hill. Wentz was bad. The offense was bad but so was he. Hurts is giving this team some looks Carson either can’t or just wasn’t. You have to see that. 

I'm a big Wentz guy and part of this is hard to watch, but it also has made me realize even more just how bad Carson has been all season. 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Tell me what's not true? Same can be for the Hurts wagoner!

Hurts fails: its to be expected,  #1 defense,  he's a Rookie. 

Hurts succeeds: See he already looks better the Wentz. Never mind the fact its the first game in months where all 3 phases are actually playing well.

2 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

It’s as if this fan bases turns on players far too quickly or something. 

No kidding lol....

Eagles fans on here quit on Reagor halfway through his rookie season when he missed 5 of those weeks with a hand injury and some of camp before week 1 😂

Quit on Hargrave early in the year when he was coming off missing like all of camp and early season with an injury and was working his way back into shape 🙄

Then also wanted Mailata cut off the 53 before the season started lol 🤦🏻‍♂️

Do I need to go on?

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Hurts succeeds: See he already looks better the Wentz. Never mind the fact its the first game in months where all 3 phases are actually playing well.

QBs that dont take negative plays make your defense look better. 

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Nothing can be determined in one week. But I can draw a lot of conclusions from 3 months of the crud I watched Carson throw up this year. He’s been really bad man. Like, really bad. I’ve seen the team look bad and Carson look brilliant. That’s been the difference. 

5 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

I agreed Wentz has been bad this year. Doug and the team did nothing to help him either... 

Agreed. But you can’t dismiss the football you’ve seen this year and just exonerate Wentz. He’s been the biggest catalyst, imo.