Eagles Weak 14: Just Make It Stop

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Jesus guy. I have been completely objective. Try reading, friend. I didnt say it was "bad". I said it had a disappointing aspect. 

And you have to prove that you need an extra guy in coverage. You can only do that by throwing. 

He's a rookie in his first start. Let the defense take things away from him before he has to beat them with his arm.

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Nothing has looked great but 200 yards of offense and a TD in a half against this defense is damn good for a first start so far. Something to build off of. 

Even more impressive, our D has absolutely shut them down. At best they should have 3 pts. We are dominating the best team in the NFC, but I have my doubts we can keep it up.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Even more impressive, our D has absolutely shut them down. At best they should have 3 pts. We are dominating the best team in the NFC, but I have my doubts we can keep it up.

Well...it’s Taysom Hill. lol

hes not a QB

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Jesus guy. I have been completely objective. Try reading, friend. I didnt say it was "bad". I said it had a disappointing aspect. 

And you have to prove that you need an extra guy in coverage. You can only do that by throwing. 

Don't think anyone was disappointed by that drive. If you don't spy him & are playing man, he should take off. Nothing disappointing about that

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

we about to start the legend of future hall of famer taysom "what position" hill

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Happens every time to run centric QBs. The trick is to teach him to read defenses first. But baby steps for now. One thing at a time. There was 0 wrong with that drive. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

He's a rookie in his first start. Let the defense take things away from him before he has to beat them with his arm.

I agree. He is having a great game. I guess I am just saying he needs to not get pigeon holed into a runner. Who was it that was forced to throw even when run lanes were there? Murray as a rookie I think? 

It pays off. 

1 minute ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Don't think anyone was disappointed by that drive. If you don't spy him & are playing man, he should take off. Nothing disappointing about that

I didnt say the drive was disappointing. I said it had one aspect that wasnt great. 

You do know I want you to win the division right? Selfish Cowboys reasons.... 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I agree. He is having a great game. I guess I am just saying he needs to not get pigeon holed into a runner. Who was it that was forced to throw even when run lanes were there? Murray as a rookie I think? 

It pays off. 

Plenty of time for Doug to eff him up. But for now, survival. lol 

7 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

My thoughts as well... buut if we blow out the freakin Saints, then I might go anti-tank. Which is undoubtedly bad for our future, but good for my next 3 weeks.

The nice thing about having so many holes, is one win won't kill us.

Micah, any of the WRs, any of the QBs. Top 10 gets us a good player at a spot we could use the help.