The Ga❌e has been canceled

bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30483665/sources-big-ten-expected-change-6-game-rule

Figured it was heading this way, it just stinks that there will be another canceled game for this Saturday. With the rules being changed, I think that shows there is no match up for this Saturday again because of an opponent canceling.This was the obvious move given how horribly structured this whole thing was in the Big Ten. Still, another blackeye on the conference’s handling of everything when you look at this thing from a bird’s eye view. A dumb rule and a dumb handling of everything basically put the conference in a no-win situation.

4bi3wb.jpg

4cyfry.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

4bi3wb.jpg

4cyfry.jpg

I will grant that 2020 has been not an easy year for anyone who is in charge of decisions. And I am sure with Warren being the new guy, presidents and others who have been running things for a while have had a huge influence. But man, this thing has gone poorly every step of the way starting at the top. 

22 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

The rules would apply to any B1G team that was in OSUs position. The problem with that, is that for the last 15+ years there hasnt been another team in the conference good enough to be in their position. So yeah, when you are the most valuable college football program in the country--the rules are a little different for you than they are.....Illinois or whoever.

Worst post of the year goes to....

5 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

pf9

no it goes to everyone BUT me

just because I am autistic doesn't mean you have a free pass to pick on me, I've had that problem too many times before on other forums (and not even just forums), I would think people would be more awake when it comes to autistic people especially given what has happened this year in social justice, but there is still a long way to go

if you don't like my ideas, take the time to explain nicely why they wouldn't work, don't be A-holes

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pf9 said:

no it goes to everyone BUT me

just because I am autistic doesn't mean you have a free pass to pick on me, I've had that problem too many times before on other forums (and not even just forums), I would think people would be more awake when it comes to autistic people especially given what has happened this year in social justice, but there is still a long way to go

if you don't like my ideas, take the time to explain nicely why they wouldn't work, don't be A-holes

Bruh, you being autistic has literally nothing to do with anything. People have explained why your ideas don't work. You just refuse to accept them.

7 hours ago, Duluther said:

Worst post of the year goes to....

it’s not that bad if we ignore that ohio state isn’t actually the most valuable program in the country and also their one (1) national championship in the last 15 years would put them in position to be tied for the fourth most successful sec team in that time span

11 hours ago, catcheryea said:

it’s not that bad if we ignore that ohio state isn’t actually the most valuable program in the country and also their one (1) national championship in the last 15 years would put them in position to be tied for the fourth most successful sec team in that time span

2 in the last 20 years puts them tied with programs like USC, Florida, and Clemson, while being behind only Alabama and LSU. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, catcheryea said:

So should we disregard any NFL team in the past 15 or so years that's not the Patriots?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

2 in the last 20 years puts them tied with programs like USC, Florida, and Clemson, while being behind only Alabama and LSU. 

congratulations on being tied for the third best team in the sec in the last 20 years

54 minutes ago, Raves said:

So should we disregard any NFL team in the past 15 or so years that's not the Patriots?

nobody is lining up to play for the broncos because they won back to back super bowls 20 years ago

1 minute ago, catcheryea said:

congratulations on being tied for the third best team in the sec in the last 20 years

Again, if that's your benchmark, then so be it. It's also good enough for being tied for the third best team/program in the nation in the last 20 years. It could be worse. They could be Oklahoma.

Edited by MWil23