GDT: Tennessee Titans @ Jacksonville Jaguars

ttitansfan4life

Well nice win... except for loosing a little Focus with the change of QB's the D did what they needed to do. Still it's the fricking Jags so .. just like it was the fricking Bears.

Will we work on getting QB pressure next week against the LIons.. 

On 12/12/2020 at 11:07 AM, VY-FTW said:

lol oh guys.

Its the jags

like i said...

Ive known some if not most of you for years and the amount of glass half empty mental attitude is amazing. Yes def is bad. BUT. Our offense is not a joke. We delt with trash for over ten years. Now we have a ALL TIME talent at RB. A solid number 1 AND A BORDERLINE TOP 5 WR. We wanted a offesne like this for so long. Now we have it and most of you said the jags would get us lmao. 

9-4!  1st place in the south. Just be happy and enjoy the ride cause I truly feel like we are hitting our stride. Outside the browns game

9 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

like i said...

Ive known some if not most of you for years and the amount of glass half empty mental attitude is amazing. Yes def is bad. BUT. Our offense is not a joke. We delt with trash for over ten years. Now we have a ALL TIME talent at RB. A solid number 1 AND A BORDERLINE TOP 5 WR. We wanted a offesne like this for so long. Now we have it and most of you said the jags would get us lmao. 

9-4!  1st place in the south. Just be happy and enjoy the ride cause I truly feel like we are hitting our stride. Outside the browns game

I guess you missed the 1st Jags game where we barely won...at home, not in Jacksonville. Pretty much every division plays each other very tough. Virtue of always playing each other.

2 hours ago, 615finest said:

I don’t know but at times I feel like Art hand cuffs RT & CD from potentially being great. Watching today’s game I felt that the Titans we’re trying to force the ball to AJ they hardly targeted Davis. It’s like for once I want to see CD have 2 solid back 2 back games. 

2 hours ago, Titansfan_13 said:

I guess you missed the 1st Jags game where we barely won...at home, not in Jacksonville. Pretty much every division plays each other very tough. Virtue of always playing each other.

I havent missed a game in over 10 years sir. AND Isn't that the point? Winning?

Also it was super early in the season. No mini or training camp. No otas. No Preseason... For ex rhey beat the colts week 1 I think we can all agree colts are better on. And the division thing didnt stop us from stomping them the last few years 

1 hour ago, VY-FTW said:

I havent missed a game in over 10 years sir. AND Isn't that the point? Winning?

Also it was super early in the season. No mini or training camp. No otas. No Preseason... For ex rhey beat the colts week 1 I think we can all agree colts are better on. And the division thing didnt stop us from stomping them the last few years 

Right, they beat the Colts, which just goes to show that you can't just dismiss them. They split with us last year and of late have split with them each year pretty regularly.

Also, we've already lost to the Bengals, which I would bet we all think we are clearly the superior team there. This isn't college ball, all teams are pretty equal and if a bad team gets some breaks and get rolling in a game, they can knock off a much better team. I will never be the fan to sit there and say It's just the Jags, we'll stomp them no problem...especially with any of our divisional rival teams.