NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

13 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

i think the only thing they messed up is not letting him start the gm (i don't he got cleared to play before the gm, they just realized via the rules they weren't allowed to make him sit w/o someone testing positive 1st). Even tho there is basically no threat of him being infectious at this point you can't let him play once the + comes in. So it makes sense to pull him from the gm (even tho it doesn't look good). They should prob just let someone explain it better lol.

I get pulling him from the game immediately because from the optics and you’re trying to minimise the risk as much as possible (even though given how easily transmissible this virus is the damage is likely already done) but the NBA knew of this close contact prior to the game. What’s the point in letting him play if the result of the test is still in the air? The inconsistency is startling.

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

if you get what i'm saying then why'd you make it a nfl vs nba thing lol 

Because I’m saying NFL I haven’t seen them let a player play only to pull him mid game. It’s called air on the side of caution. The NBA shouldve not let KD play if they didn’t have all their i’s dotted and all their t’s crossed. 

9 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Because I’m saying NFL I haven’t seen them let a player play only to pull him mid game. It’s called air on the side of caution. The NBA shouldve not let KD play if they didn’t have all their i’s dotted and all their t’s crossed. 

because the NFL doesn't have the same circumstances that the NBA does

13 hours ago, NYRaider said:
On 2/4/2021 at 8:52 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

I love Dennis Schroder man

The middle class man's Kyrie Irving.

Yeah... I don’t get the comp and offensively Kyrie is way more talented, but Dennis is easily better as far as being a good team player, easy to root for, and defensively.

1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

KD doesn't have covid, most likely. and he definitely isn't infectious w/in a couple of hours of interacting with someone who does. from what i can tell it takes days to weeks to get to that point. him playing was almost definitely harmless