Week 14 GDT

SteelKing728

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

We literally don't have anyone else.

Parker now looks hurt, Preston Williams is out for the year.

Our remaining WRs are Mack Hollins, Malcolm Perry, Lynn Bowden and Antonio Callaway.

I should add Grant is a pretty dynamic playmaker who can make things happen once you get the ball in his hands but he's had a number of really bad drops this year, and another really costly one in this game.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I should add Grant is a pretty dynamic playmaker who can make things happen once you get the ball in his hands but he's had a number of really bad drops this year, and another really costly one in this game.

He should be a number 4. ST ace. Once he’s got to be a real contributor on offense, it’s setting up for disappointment.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

We literally don't have anyone else.

Parker now looks hurt, Preston Williams is out for the year.

Our remaining WRs are Mack Hollins, Malcolm Perry, Lynn Bowden and Antonio Callaway.

Lol. Not beating good teams w that skill group. Its just not there.

Edited by MD4L

24 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

I mean Mahomes has been average in many games this season. Like the Chargers, both Raiders games, the Pats, both Broncos games, and now this game. That's 7 average games this season. If Mahomes was truly great he would be on pace for 60+ TDs.

Everything you say is... Just horribly wrong. Not just here, but everywhere.

• Like 1

@Bearerofnews It will need some genius or something to 'figure him out'. I don't know how and I'm not predicting they do, but that (and major injury) are the only ways it can end before he retires.

It feels like 10 years of 14-1 and superbowls are coming, doesn't it. These things are rare, and it's only the Pats that have done it recently, but who the f can stop this? I will say though, Baltimore and Lamar felt similar last season - just do whatever they want for years, and that already looks like it's being found out

Edited by Hunter2_1