Week 14 GDT: Ravens @ Browns - MNF @ the Factory of Sadness

drd23

I’m concerned about the fact that Williams and Campbell aren’t practicing much and we’re going up against the best rushing attack this side of Baltimore.

I have a healthy respect for Baker as well. The Browns could certainly win this game. That said, if this team plays to the level of their ability I’m confident that we’re for sure the better team. Personally I want to see us go in there and slay; win by at least two scores.

So when Cleveland fans inevitably want to stick their chest out about this season in the multiple Lamar comparison threads bound to happen over the offseason about how we’re the #3 team, they’ll know deep down in their hearts... who daddy is. 😂

3 hours ago, berlin calling said:

don't worry, we are due for Baker playing like **** aren't we

EkopT1WWMAIfiCy.940648a9.jpeg

The sheer amount of times that we have posted this in the Browns forum makes me think we are in for Baker totally crapping the bed. However, I'd like to point out that we aren't in the "Beat Inferior Opponent" phase of the cycle considering we're coming off of a win on the road against the Titans, who are legit. :)

3 hours ago, M.10.E said:

I will be hedging my happiness tonight with a ML browns bet. Bad news is the 3 times I’ve done that this year the Ravens lost all 3. 

5 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Same and same. lol

LOL

My sister won't forgive her husband because tonight he bet money against the Browns on an even money "winner outright" bet. Him and I are 100% on the same page though. If he loses the bet, he's going to be happy that the Browns won, and if the Browns inevitably lay an egg on national television, he's going to be a little richer.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

My sister won't forgive her husband because tonight he bet money against the Browns on an even money "winner outright" bet. Him and I are 100% on the same page though. If he loses the bet, he's going to be happy that the Browns won, and if the Browns inevitably lay an egg on national television, he's going to be a little richer.

Yeah, was super happy to get Browns ML +135 earlier this week and I'm seeing it's up to 150...may have to lay some more now 😂

31 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Yeah, was super happy to get Browns ML +135 earlier this week and I'm seeing it's up to 150...may have to lay some more now 😂

The hard part about the spread type picks is that you could get screwed over on points and lose on both, making you doubly angry. :)