TNF GDT: Chargers (4-9) @ Raiders (7-6) - Rod Marinelli PLEASE help us!

RaidersAreOne

1. Who takes home the W?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • LA's third favorite NFL team (Raiders #1 obviously followed by the Rams)
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

7 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Mullen....Jesus 

I’m watching from my phone (just got home from having to run out and help my buddy whose car got stuck in snow).... but it looks like where playing a lot of zone.... and the CBs by design are passing off the deep coverage to the safety (Which looked to be Worley... but again I wasn’t watching every play too closely).....

as I said earlier this week when members said they want the DC to be someone like Raheem Morris, who plays a lot of zone coverage..... if you hire someone that plays  predominantly zone and not man coverage your going to waste Mullen, Arnette, Johnson, and to a lesser degree Robertson..... not to mention we’d HAVE To bring in an very good FS with deep range..... and Abram would need to be relegated to strictly a box safety..... which he thrives at but that limits us to playing single high FS.... which makes us too predictable.

keep the predominantly man coverage scheme! We really just want a DC who can get players in the best position to succeed, coach players up, get after QB, and be unpredictable and innovative.

• Like 1