2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

24 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Dude... what point are you trying to make with these repeated comments? Every reply is some dig at fans for questioning Gruden and Mayock who to this point have done nothing to inspire change in culture or foster winning football. Maybe drop the snide comments until this team actually win something.

Dude has to be Mayock's burner account the way he sticks up for literally every move like it's a God send and we just won the Superbowl. 

I know there's a few still on the pro-Grudock train out of optimism, but this level of defense is inexplicable. Literally every move has been a "good" one, sans keeping Guenther too long- which is easy to say now that he's gone anyway. Just absurd. 

Edited by ronjon1990
  • Like 1

Hudson is a shocker if true. did the NFL change it to flag football?!? Really confused as he's healthy and really good. Unless peeps want out but YIKES!!! Somebody going to get a great Center but I'm not drafting one until 2nd/3rd round. 

28 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Dude... what point are you trying to make with these repeated comments? Every reply is some dig at fans for questioning Gruden and Mayock who to this point have done nothing to inspire change in culture or foster winning football. Maybe drop the snide comments until this team actually win something.

I'm just trying to point out how there are a lot of contradictory things that are said. 

People say we should get a safety that's not a scheme fit and then get mad when he's not asking for it

We'll say "all we do is get over the hill players" and then ask "Why we weren't in on a 34-year-old tackle"

We're all looking at the same moves LOL. The only difference is that I don't get emotional. I think rationally about the moves and why they may or may not have been made. Because behind every move there any front office makes on any team there's always context. The same kind of raider fan formula is they're never able to see big picture. They see everything from the land of but we lost so everything sucks in the sky is always falling. The reality is that we went 8-8 The year before we were 7-9 The year before that we were 6-10. Sure we didn't make the playoffs in typical raider heartbreaking fashion. Is there a lot to improve on sure of course. But what I'm saying is you have to be consistent and you have to actually be realistic. Not blindly optimistic but looking at context. lol

But again I see for most people on here it's very difficult to do that and for good reason because when you've gone to the playoffs once in 20 years you tend to question things more then other franchises who may be doing similar things but they also have gone to the playoffs more than once in 20 years. 

Edited by Jeremy408

13 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Dude has to be Mayock's burner account the way he sticks up for literally every move like it's a God send and we just won the Superbowl. 

I know there's a few still on the pro-Grudock train out of optimism, but this level of defense is inexplicable. Literally every move has been a "good" one, sans keeping Guenther too long- which is easy to say now that he's gone anyway. Just absurd. 

LOL we just signed one of the best pass rusher's we could've signed for the best value that anybody got for pass rusher. Wait that happened yesterday right? That might've been last year

• Like 1

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

I'm just trying to point out how there are a lot of contradictory things that are said. 

People say we should get a safety that's not a scheme fit and then get mad when he's not asking for it

Will say all we do is get over the hill players and then ask Why we weren't in on a 34-year-old tackle

We're all looking at the same moves LOL. The only difference is that I don't get emotional. I think rationally about the moves and why they may or may not have been made. Because behind every move there any front office makes on any team there's always context. The same kind of raider fan formula is they're never able to see big picture. They see everything from the land of but we lost so everything sucks in the sky is always falling. The reality is that we went 8-8 The year before we were 7-9 The year before that we were 6-10. Sure we didn't make the playoffs in typical raider heartbreaking fashion. Is there a lot to improve on sure of course. But what I'm saying is you have to be consistent and you have to actually be realistic. Not blindly optimistic but looking at context. lol

But again I see for most people on here it's very difficult to do that and for good reason because when you've gone to the playoffs once in 20 years you tend to question things more then other franchises who may be doing similar things but they also have gone to the playoffs more than once in 20 years. 

You do realize that when you constantly have to point out that you're the sane, logical, rational, emotionless one and everyone contrary to your opinion is emotional and therefore crazy to defend your statements that you sound more and more crazy and disingenuous, right? Like, there's an actual clinical diagnosis for that....

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

You do realize that when you constantly have to point out that you're the sane, logical, rational, emotionless one and everyone contrary to your opinion is emotional and therefore crazy to defend your statements that you sound more and more crazy and disingenuous, right? Like, there's an actual clinical diagnosis for that....

Like what? Lol what have I said that actually crazy? 

Edited by Jeremy408