2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

Can we talk about how much Gruyock seems to always be improvising and thinking on the fly with little foresight or actual planning?

Just looking back, the fact that they signed Littleton AND restructured his contract in the same offseason speaks volumes (part of the reason why he's going to be annoying to cut, even after this season).

Mayock hasn't shown to be more competent than McKenzie in any area other than Eisen interviews

Edited by Turnobili
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

The process? It's year 4 and they have as many holes as they did in year 2 and have to replace Gruden's hand picked defensive coordinator. 

The first 3 years were the pre rebuild, the official rebuild begins now. We still got 6 more years to figure this thing out baby. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Marcus Maye was tagged by the Jets yesterday, another good safety off the market. 

very good, but always hurt until this year. give me  a guy that plays 16 every year and hunter

The Giants are working on a long-term deal with Leonard Williams but if it isn't done by this afternoon they're planning to franchise tag him again and work the deal out later in the offseason. Another marquee guy is officially off the market. 

Just now, oakdb36 said:

It shouldn't matter since you'll be a Rams fan soon.

giphy.gif

I live in Los Angeles currently (lived in San Francisco the previous 3 years and attended a bunch of Raiders games) and my buddy has season tickets for the Rams next season. I may just have to make the switch. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

giphy.gif

I live in Los Angeles currently (lived in San Francisco the previous 3 years and attended a bunch of Raiders games) and my buddy has season tickets for the Rams next season. I may just have to make the switch. 

Go ahead.

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

With Leo predictably off the market, what vet DT can have any impact pushing the pocket? 

Dalvin Tomlinson, Ndamukong Suh, and Shelby Harris are the highest rated DT's left on the free agent market. A pretty terrible year to need a DT or OT in free agency and a pretty terrible draft for DT's as well.