Dwayne Haskins and the Future

lavar703

Just now, turtle28 said:

You’re being too humble. You were right, own it. It’s hard to be right about this organization a lot of times bc they’re so erratic, own it when you’re right and don’t apologize for it.

I'm telling you though, there was a time when he made me believe. I should have stuck with what I knew I saw. At least Rivera is no nonsense and will rip this bandaid quickly. It won't be like the weird thing of RG3 sticking around too long.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Don't give me full credit. I, like a lot of us, hated the pick from the start. Then I started thinking at the end of last season with another offseason, eh maybe he could do it. And that he needed to play the whole year. Then he sucked, and we got in the playoff hunt, and he's an immature idiot, and now I've def gotten off it again. Quickly. 

I said during the whole draft process Dwayne Haskins should have been a 3rd round pick.  And honestly that probably would have been better for him.  He wouldn't have had the hype of a first round pick, and never would have been forced into starting early on.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

NFL Network just said Haskins and A Smith just walked on the practice field . - for what that's worth .

Keim reports Haskins taking 1st Team reps and Alex is watching . UGH

Doesn’t surprise me, it’s Wednesday. They’ll probably have Alex test out his calf tomorrow or Saturday. Still, not looking good for Alex. This sucks.

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

The pictures are obviously in a hotel room if you’ve ever been in a hotel room in your life and the strip clubs in Maryland, DC & VA are closed.

🙄 alright man relax. I hadn't seen confirmation of a room thing. I've stayed in a hotel before, but none with purple neon lights. I didn't realize someone confirmed the two pictures were from the same time, same place, and same room (even if she has a different outfit on).

• Like 1

Just now, MikeT14 said:

🙄 alright man relax. I hadn't seen confirmation of a room thing. I've stayed in a hotel before, but none with purple neon lights.

Well the one picture of the girls in the Haskins shersey’s was definitely in a hotel room. Someone posted the pictures a few pages back. 

I guess he could’ve went and brought them back to his hotel, but not sure. I don’t even know if all those girls were strippers. They could’ve just hired one for him or something.