Dwayne Haskins and the Future

lavar703

9 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Yes, it was a private party he went to or had the girls over at his hotel room. People say he’s dating the one girl, the others are the girls sister and their friends.

So this is what an ESPN article said about the situation today.

"Haskins is telling people he hired the strippers for a private party at a hotel suite."

So that is not what happened? Who is saying he is seeing one of these girls or that the other girls are that girls friends?  What are you sources on that?  Local media?  If he is seeing one of the chicks why would he say to people he hired strippers for a private party at his hotel?  Sure one story gets more views and attention like we said but there is no change in the narrative of he hired strippers for a private party so maybe that is how it all went down.

So I don't see Ron Riviera sticking with Haskins after this season. New coach new QB is always the way it goes. 

Again, I think you bring back Alex for that transition, and you find a guy that you absolutely love in this draft. It's obviously out of reach for Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields (not enamored with him) and some others, but if Dan is still pulling strings with that, then its likely that no QB is going to be on this roster that is not on it right now. 

4 hours ago, Ozzy said:

So this is what an ESPN article said about the situation today.

"Haskins is telling people he hired the strippers for a private party at a hotel suite."

So that is not what happened? Who is saying he is seeing one of these girls or that the other girls are that girls friends?  What are you sources on that?  Local media?  If he is seeing one of the chicks why would he say to people he hired strippers for a private party at his hotel?  Sure one story gets more views and attention like we said but there is no change in the narrative of he hired strippers for a private party so maybe that is how it all went down.

There’s a rumor he’s seeing one of the girls. He still could be seeing one of them and they hired strippers. The rumor could be wrong, no one knows. It really doesn’t matter to me honestly, I just want him gone as soon as they feel they can do it and I’ve been one of his biggest supporters since he played like crap vs Purdue at Ohio State in 2018 and cost OSU a CFP appearance in 2018.

3 hours ago, mike23md said:

So I don't see Ron Riviera sticking with Haskins after this season. New coach new QB is always the way it goes. 

Again, I think you bring back Alex for that transition, and you find a guy that you absolutely love in this draft. It's obviously out of reach for Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields (not enamored with him) and some others, but if Dan is still pulling strings with that, then its likely that no QB is going to be on this roster that is not on it right now. 

I think it’s 100 that Kyle Allen is back. That’s Scotty’s boy.

3 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

This guy, though I tried to like him-really !, lost me early on when he had the arrogance to name himself Simba ! Gee, maybe it is appropriate- Simba gets disgraced, then returns to claim his rightful place. Uhh, I don't think so this time . 

Yep, you were on it from the beginning, you, @MikeT14and @PARROTHEAD. Props for seeing it, but it still sucks another young QB will have come and gone for this organization w/o a playoff win. A young QB hasn’t won a playoff game for us since Mark Rypien. Yeah, Brad Johnson & Brunel, but they were over 30.

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yep, you were on it from the beginning, you, @MikeT14and @PARROTHEAD. Props for seeing it, but it still sucks another young QB will have come and gone for this organization w/o a playoff win. A young QB hasn’t won a playoff game for us since Mark Rypien. Yeah, Brad Johnson & Brunel, but they were over 30.

Don't give me full credit. I, like a lot of us, hated the pick from the start. Then I started thinking at the end of last season with another offseason, eh maybe he could do it. And that he needed to play the whole year. Then he sucked, and we got in the playoff hunt, and he's an immature idiot, and now I've def gotten off it again. Quickly. 

• Like 1

Just now, MikeT14 said:

Don't give me full credit. I, like a lot of us, hated the pick from the start. Then I started thinking at the end of last season with another offseason, eh maybe he could do it. And that he needed to play the whole year. Then he sucked, and we got in the playoff hunt, and he's an immature idiot, and now I've def gotten off it again. Quickly. 

You’re being too humble. You were right, own it. It’s hard to be right about this organization a lot of times bc they’re so erratic, own it when you’re right and don’t apologize for it.