browns-win.png

vs

Houston Texans 

th?id=OIP.61-sFlDx08oa5rbWTHduMQEsEs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

1 pm Sunday. 

CBS

giphy.gif

(Mandatory Katy Perry Cleavage pic #1) 

Good now that I got your attention, week 6 is upon us. The Browns are sitting 0-5 while the Texans are 2-3.

The Browns have Kizer
3 TDs 9 INTs 50.9 Comp 49.5 QB Rating

While the Texans have Watson
12 TDs 4 INTs 62% Comp and a 100.7 QB Rating.

The Browns have Kenny Britt and the Practice Squad all-stars

While the Texans have Hopkins who has 4 more TD catches than all of our Wide receivers combined. 

We do have their 1st and 2nd though!!!

cskl9gtgsvimktttqser.gif

Here just look at Katy Perry jumping up and down again.

giphy.gif

(Mandatory Katy Perry Cleavage pic #2) 

They will be without JJ Watt and Whitney Mercilus. (Get well soon. No one likes seeing injuries.)  

Could this be the chink in the armor the Brown’s running game needs?  

Can Garrett continue his savage NFL career with another 2 sack game?

Myles-Garrett-1.jpg

Will our defense be able to keep Watson and company in check? 

Will Hue Jackson learn to save time outs and KICK THE #!$@$#^ game tying field goal?

Is Hogan's Heroes going to start?

Why-not-Zoidberg-7sre73.jpg

Did Mastercheddar redeem himself from the garbage preseason GDT?!?!?  

Will there be another cleavage picture of Katy Perry?!!?!?

We’ll just have to see!

That is all (unless you have comments and such.)  

Mastercheddaar

PS Yes there will be another Katy Perry Picture

kinky_gifs_of_katy_perrys_boobs_04.gif

(Mandatory Katy Perry Cleavage pic #3) 

Interesting tidbit....

Lamar Houston, who whopped up on Shon Coleman something awful in preseason (Multiple TFLs, sacks, pressures), was just signed by the Texans to start in place of Watt and an injured Whitney Mercilus..

Will an improved Coleman be able to stop Houston's Houston or will it go like it went in preseason.

Excited to see how Shon competes...

The optimist in me says:

No matter what we win! If we lose, it's just that much closer to cementing #1 pick status. If we win, we're still only 1-5 and those Texans picks become a little higher! A win would be best, but a loss is still just fine.

tumblr_o2xqazGbg81td52ovo1_500.gif

The pessimist in my says:

No matter what we lose. If we win, we drop in the draft. If we lose, we are 0-6, 4-47 in our last 51 games, and those Texans picks have less value. Salt in the wound would be if Peppers sucks, Watson continues looking like a Franchise QB that we passed on (due to the trade back and despite my infatuation with him as my favorite QB prospect of the draft and my endless off-season hate of Kizer), and the pick that we'll almost certainly blow as well come 2018.

tumblr_ntz69pExHC1uphxvgo1_500.gif

What I'm actually saying is:

We lose and start 0-6. The questions will start flying about us even winning a game, Hue and Sashi surviving, and us hitting the reset button again with the Titans, Vikings (home game in London...YAY), Lions, Jaguars, Bengals, (all of which we should be heavy underdogs in) and then maybe a win vs. the Chargers ala 2016 with the Packers, Ravens, Bears, and Steelers to close out the season.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30529-1382555327-12

Gotta look at the context of Watson's stats. NE/TEN zero pressure on him. KC stats came after they were getting blown out. I think Fuller/Hopkins will get some big plays but need to force some TO's with Myles and maybe Peppers spying/blitzing like he did last week at times. 

Offensively keep gellin and progressing. The Britt cloud is looming however.

3 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I've been watching the Browns this year like a development league. When you don't care if they win or lose, watching individual performers makes these games palatable. 

100% Facts, All im looking for are small individual victories, and execution of simple tasks.....

Depends on how the defense plays. If our D plays like crap then we make Watson look like a rookie of the year. If we can control him and limit the damage then well let's hope the real American Kevin "Hulk" Hogan can lead our offense and out score Houston. 

I've seen too many Browns game to know anything other than:

33 Houston 28 Cleveland.

We have the ball with 1:15 left on the clock. No timeouts left (thanks Hue) Needing a touchdown, we fall short. Makes for an exciting "Almost had one" game. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar 

Archived