16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Hornby?
    • Someone Other Than Hornby.
    • Texans
    • Browns lulz....
    • Beer Companies

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

hogan throws 5 TDs and 450 yards and runs a couple in Browns win 49-3.  Consequently, Watson is forced to throw from the pocket and has spotty accuracy throughout, leading the media pundits to start questioning their prior anointing.

The Almighty has mercy on us and an asteroid destroys all traces of the Cleveland Browns, except for Jabrill Peppers, David Njoku, and our defensive front-7. Raiders move to Cleveland instead of vegas. The Cleveland Raiders bring peace upon the Land!

Fatgerman 3:16

We don't match up well against this offense

They've got a dominate receiver on one side and a guy with TY Hilton type speed on the other side

with Watt and Mercilus down as long as when they put Clowney on Coleman's side we keep a TE or back to chip in we've got a shot

We're going to have to score over 24 points and create at least 1 turnover hopefully 2 to have a shot

I don't think it'll be a blowout though with Garrett and Collins back that helps so much containing a running QB being able to pressure and spy 

I honestly don't know what to expect, but, my guess is, it wont be a blow out (Hopefully!). I feel like this offense is definitely different in a good way with Hogan under center and as long as we can give our defense a breather, they should be able to not give up 50+ points like the Titans (again, hopefully!).

Our offense seems to flow much better when we use our TEs and have Duke instead of Crow in; sorry but Crow has not been that effective, Duke has done more even in the run game, but, definitely in the passing game as well.

Archived