GDT: Cardinals vs Niners

Malfatron

The 49ers have now defeated the Rams for the third time this season. They would of clinched a playoff spot with a Cardinal win.

Now Rams could miss the playoffs if the Bears win out, Rams lose to Seattle, and Cardinals beat the Rams in Week 17.

I think the Rams still make it in, and will beat Arizona the final week, but San Francisco has put another thorn into their side.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

The 49ers have now defeated the Rams for the third time this season. They would of clinched a playoff spot with a Cardinal win.

Now Rams could miss the playoffs if the Bears win out, Rams lose to Seattle, and Cardinals beat the Rams in Week 17.

I think the Rams still make it in, and will beat Arizona the final week, but San Francisco has put another thorn into their side.

Also, if the Rams lose out and the Bears lose a game then the Cards and Rams are in and the Bears are out. 

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

For the amount of injuries they've had, I'd say they've played pretty well, all things considered.

Even then, QB turnovers killed us. Mullens would turn it over multiple times a game, and always seemingly for a defensive TD, in our own territory, or when we were in the redzone. You can't win making that many mistakes.

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

How is that again?