Pick one, runningbacks.

Kiwibrown

Which one would you want on your team?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you want on your team?

• Ezekiel Elliot
    • Leonard Fournette
    • Todd gurley
    • Christian Mccaffery
    • Jordan howard
    • David johnson
    • Kareem Hunt
    • other
    • homer pick; not above.

Toss up between Fournette and Gurley...voted Fournette b/c he has more pure running talent; Gurley has shown himself to be the more versatile passing game player

Wish Bortles wasnt on the Jags so we could see Fournette in the passing game.

Both really special players

I love saquon barkley and he's a lock for the player I want off the board at the top of the draft for the Browns.

I see Barkley as a Ladanian Tomlinson, but I still don't know if I'd take him over Fournette. Leonard's vision and feet ththeough the hole are exceptional.

Barkley gets a lot of his runs out of the shotgun and hasn't learned how to press the hole with quick feet and vision a la a nfl offense with single back forms.

He'll definitely be able to but there's still too much projection as Fournette had tons of tape like that in college.

Big ten defenses are laughable and barkley makes swiss cheese out of them; SEC defenses all knew Fournette was the entire team as his QBs were awful, but they still could not stop him.

Barkley has the bigger all around game upside, but Fournette is a supreme runner, power, speed, vision player that I'd have to go with at the top.

Damn, almost too close to call - I really like what everyone on that list is doing. This is the most stacked at the RB position I’ve seen the NFL in a long time. 

I’m going to go with Gurley. I loved him coming out of college, & have been impressed by the way he bounced back after difficult 2nd year. He’s looking like the complete package this season with his production as a pass catcher. 

Agreed about Barkley, when he enters the league - the talent level at RB in the NFL will go into overdrive... Dare I say - Golden Era :ph34r:

Went with Gurley. David Johnson is the best he's coming off a few injuries now. Hunt has to prove it a few more weeks for me. Like others have said, would've considered Saquon Barkley just because I believe he's that special of a talent.

25 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Went with Gurley. David Johnson is the best he's coming off a few injuries now. Hunt has to prove it a few more weeks for me. Like others have said, would've considered Saquon Barkley just because I believe he's that special of a talent.

????? But Barkley has proven nothing at this level?

Archived