Week 16 GDT

Blackstar12

3 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Make it make sense. Apparently 900 rush yards is a "middle of the pack QB season" too ! Love the trash that they try to stick to my boy. It just blows back

If only there was a place we could put an offense that is 8th in points and 22nd in yards. (they were 1st and 2nd last year)

If there were I would call it 'middle of the pack'

Who runs that offense?

How about a QB who is 14th in rating, 18th in TD passes, and 23rd in passing yards (coming into today)  (he was 3rd, 1st, and 22nd last year)

I'd put him at about 17th and move him up to 12th because he's also a good running back.

Where are we now?  MIDDLE OF THE PACK

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

If only there was a place we could put an offense that is 8th in points and 22nd in yards. (they were 1st and 2nd last year)

If there were I would call it 'middle of the pack'

Who runs that offense?

How about a QB who is 14th in rating, 18th in TD passes, and 23rd in passing yards (coming into today)  (he was 3rd, 1st, and 22nd last year)

I'd put him at about 17th and move him up to 12th because he's also a good running back.

Where are we now?  MIDDLE OF THE PACK

Oh you mean that guy who's the most elusive running QB the NFL has ever seen and win's games at a rate only 3 QBs (all hall of famers) have ever matched at this point in their careers? And is younger than the first overall pick from this year, despite winning MVP and leading the lead in TDs last season?

Yeah, guy's an average QB. Right.

Stats lie buddy, unless you think Matt RYan is a top 5 QB all time?

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy