Week 17 Games

Leader

1 minute ago, Refugee said:

They will be completely rebuilding.  Besides, if there’s a team I don’t mind getting better in our division, it’s Det. Min will be able to turn things around much faster so them dropping about 5 spots would be nice. 

I don't disagree.  I'd rather have Detroit turn things around.  Just looking at the draft order.  Assuming all the current scores hold true, we've got two options as far as draft order goes

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

Was it really that outrageous?  They started out 1-5 and had what looked like a pretty tough schedule ahead of them.  I'm glad you've gotten so much entertainment out of it, I guess.

Yes.  As I said at the beginning of the year, they're a 7 to 9 win team.  OF their first 5 games, four are against teams either currently projected to make the playoffs or are in the mix.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

are you recovered from last week?

yeah, but it took a long time.  I could have gone again on Thursday.  Wednesday would have been pretty tough, but I probably could have toughed out a few reps, not the 250+ that I did on Sunday, but I could have made a go.  Monday and Tuesday were like full dead leg territory though.  Hadn't worked them like that in a long, long time.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Yes.  As I said at the beginning of the year, they're a 7 to 9 win team.  OF their first 5 games, four are against teams either currently projected to make the playoffs or are in the mix.

In the offseason, I predicted 6-10.  I started drinking some Kook-aid as the season approached and began to believe as other Vikings fans that they could get up to 10 wins.  Then, with that rough start I figured they may go in the tank and Mike Zimmer may even lose the team.  To his credit, that didn't happen.  Congratulations on your prediction.

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

In the offseason, I predicted 6-10.  I started drinking some Kook-aid as the season approached and began to believe as other Vikings fans that they could get up to 10 wins.  Then, with that rough start I figured they may go in the tank and Mike Zimmer may even lose the team.  To his credit, that didn't happen.  Congratulations on your prediction.

I predicted 69-420.  That is a 14% win rate.  I thought the Vikings would be terrible.  

:D 

• Like 1