GDT: Titans @ Texans

TitanLegend

3 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Derrick Henry had 250 yards also. Let that sink in. 250. I am not a believer that we will win the super bowl. But If I was any other team outside KC I would not want to play us. Because if we get going we can put up scary numbers. Have fun guarding our offense. Let’s crush some dreams in the playoffs boys! So excited for that!

That defense tho....

derrick might have had an even better day if he hadn't lost a little mojo with the fumble and if we hadn't lost saffold.

speaking of which......i sure hope saffold is able to go next week. we actually didn't have him when we played the ravens this year either, did we? i seem to remember a lot of brewer from that game

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

derrick might have had an even better day if he hadn't lost a little mojo with the fumble and if we hadn't lost saffold.

speaking of which......i sure hope saffold is able to go next week. we actually didn't have him when we played the ravens this year either, did we? i seem to remember a lot of brewer from that game

Yeah. Could have been a really nice day if Corey didn't drop passes and Derrick didn't fumble (Might have had a shot at NFL record the way they were running.)

4 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Derrick Henry had 250 yards also. Let that sink in. 250. I am not a believer that we will win the super bowl. But If I was any other team outside KC I would not want to play us. Because if we get going we can put up scary numbers. Have fun guarding our offense. Let’s crush some dreams in the playoffs boys! So excited for that!

I get what you're saying but how many times has Henry dominated the game but we've still barley won? Don't get me wrong I think teams are scared of us but with this defense it's hard to imagine anyone not being confident in beating us regardless of what Henry does.

2 hours ago, -Hope- said:

Yeah he was out in the regular season matchup

we didn't have Adoree or Fulton either I think...   so our secondary is better but I think we had Jones to go with Simmons inside.   Can our D be strong enough to withstand Baltimore's running attack with out loosing focus on covering down field.  Baltimore has a good D better then average . Despite the close score we won the first game rather easily I remember. 

Interesting stat...   only 5 of Tanny's targets were to receivers other then AJ and CD..  that is odd as normally Smith and Firkser get a lot of targets as does Humphries and Baeston.  WE are going to need more balance going forward.

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

That defense tho....

They suck I get it. I am over it. I have moved on from hope that they will become something that can propel us. I know what to expect from them. To me even today they overachieved with 4 sacks and 1 int against what I think is one of the better NFL qbs. I am just going into these playoffs with the idea that this offense is super special and fun to watch, and if they play perfect we may have a shooters chance in some matchups. There is nothing like the high of winning in the playoffs, let’s see what they can give us.

hmm okay.. I was wrong..  we came back in 4th qtr.. D only gave up 10 second half points.. won in OT...

we kept Dobbins, Jackson and Edwards to 127 yards... rushing...   those three got almost 320 against Cincy on about the same number of carries. 

CD had a good game against them.. AJ..  so so..   Henry averaged just under 5 ypc.