GDT: Titans @ Texans

TitanLegend

57 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

Bills going to rest most the game. If we lose there is a good chance we don't make the playoffs IMO

We had like a 93% chance of making the playoffs prior to these games

but with MIA against BUF, BAL against CIN and us against HOU...feels like the real odds are like 60%

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

Those percents just went up a little.

yea, big time. This is gonna be tough for Miami even against backups.

ya know, whatever happens today -- it was a fun season, guys. I know personally I get a bit over-dramatic with the ebbs and flows of the season, but it's great to watch a consistently winning football team in a league where sustained success is very elusive. Got to watch a super exciting offense...watching a future HOFer in Henry with a sharpshooter like Tannehill wheeling and dealing to an objectively good, but young, duo in AJ/Corey 

These are the players I'll tell my kids about one day when I force the Titans on them. Literally as a fan base we ...to this day...obsessively hold onto McNair and George as our all-time great pillars of this franchise. And deservedly so. But that was 15+ years ago. We've been mostly futile and uninspiring since then, and that's largely in part to having an anemic offense.

This offense is just awesome...absolutely awesome to watch. And it's been great enjoying it here on FF with the boys!

let's become division champs!!!

• Like 1