BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Through 5 rounds I’ve seen, at least, a little, of every prospect.   I’ve always had wanted to get through a full draft with no unknowns 

Probably just jinxed it,  and it may be cheating that a lot of unknown seniors ended up returning 

Guys still available at the end of the 5th:

35. Trey Smith, Antarctica
53. Marvin Wilson, Antarctica
54. Tamorrion Terry, Death Valley
85. Hamsah Nasirildeen, Antarctica
96. Deonte Brown, Rome
97. Dylan Moses, Antarctica
107. Stone Forsythe, Antarctica
109. Quincy Roche, Raleigh
111. Trey Hill, Death Valley

• Like 1

Just now, samsel23 said:

Through 5 rounds I’ve seen, at least, a little, of every prospect.   I’ve always had wanted to get through a full draft with no unknowns 

Probably just jinxed it,  and it may be cheating that a lot of unknown seniors ended up returning 

I've only had two that I hadn't heard of at all, that was Nahshon Wright last night and then Earnest Brown a little bit ago.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Guys still available at the end of the 5th:

35. Trey Smith, Antarctica
53. Marvin Wilson, Antarctica
54. Tamorrion Terry, Death Valley
85. Hamsah Nasirildeen, Antarctica
96. Deonte Brown, Rome
97. Dylan Moses, Antarctica
107. Stone Forsythe, Antarctica
109. Quincy Roche, Raleigh
111. Trey Hill, Death Valley

Still going with Terry, Roche, and Hill as my most likely to go undrafted (with Nasirildeen just now going off the board himself), but I'm starting to think Smith is going undrafted too. I've gotta think he's just entirely off most if not all teams' boards. If he was on any team's board, you'd think they'd have shot their shot by this point.

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Had some rookie ERFA I was waiting on the draft to finish to decide if I should resign them. I’d love to talk it over with someone who will be honest with me about their opinion on it if anyone is game.

Sure i have the same. I should be home in an hour.