BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Damn you @PR, taking one of my potential shark tank guys. Especially painful after the advice I gave you. Good pick.

The good news is that the other guy I was considering at my 2nd PFA spot went unselected

9 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Starting LG for the Chargers now. Cheap deal and Bozeman may be moving to C. Hedging bets.

If I hadn't landed Green in PFA I would probably have 3 Upped Nick Gates too.

There is only really one half way decent LG in FA and Andrus Peat and Feiler are about the same to me starter wise and Peat has a higher salary and will likely rise due to someone else needing him.

I get that he's probably starting and all but that's a lot of money to pay for someone who frankly just hasn't been very good.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Damn you @PR, taking one of my potential shark tank guys. Especially painful after the advice I gave you. Good pick.

The good news is that the other guy I was considering at my 2nd PFA spot went unselected

I get that he's probably starting and all but that's a lot of money to pay for someone who frankly just hasn't been very good.

The tweener you told me about really wasn't my forte lol I then went down the list of CBs and found the one I think will be the best haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

You wouldn’t have gotten Tre in the tank anyway.

• Like 1

Every Teams Biggest Remaining Weakness Post-Draft

Anchorage: EDGE -- Beyond Bradley Chubb and Sam Hubbard Achoeage just doesn't have any proven talent. This position for them could be a glass ceiling.

Antartica: Quarterback -- 3 selections and my thoughts are still, better luck next time. They have no real proven passer threat at this position right now and despite their upper echelon WR group, it could be what holds then back.

Berlin: Running Back -- If Aaron Jones goes down the depth behind him is suspect. This was a hard team to pick a weakness for.

Camden: Center -- They don't have one?

Cancun: Wide Receiver -- Elijah Moore is a heck of an addition to this team, Sutton has shown to be a good weapon as well and these are the top 2 WRs for this time but the issue is the rest of this group is depth quality nothing more.

Cuba: Tight End -- While there are role players at this position for them no one really stands out as a true difference maker.

Death Valley: Wide Receiver -- Beyond Calvin Ridley this group lacks consistency and a true #2 WR.

Gotham: EDGE-- There just isn't any proven talent here. They've certainly got potential but it could turn out to be a major liability. 

Hungary: Running Back -- I'm not sure they have a single BDL starter worthy RB on their roster.  Especially with Jacksonville picking up Etienne.

Ivory Coast: Center -- They did select Meinerz in the draft who I think will be very good but none the less its an unproven talent and its the only C on their roster at this time. 

Lancaster: Cornerback -- They have a good group of three guys but they have absolutely no doubt at this time. It's going to be impossible for them to cover 4 and 5 WR sets today.

New Orleans: Linebacker -- When I think about NOLA's LB Corps only one word comes to mind; Mediocre.

Raleigh: Offensive Line -- In this situation I couldn't pick just one spot. They lack depth across the entire Oline and if someone goes down, they're screwed. 

Rome: Safety -- There is potential here but my god... right now the position is screaming for help. Cisco was a good grab, delpit was disappointing in 2020 and Boston can't stay on a roster. Harmon is a JAG. 

Seoul: Wide Receiver -- This group just lacks anyone who truly stands out. There is some skill here but it's a position I'd expect them to try to add to in Free Agency because right now, I'm not sure it's good enough to win many games. 

Singapore:  EDGE -- Outside of Danielle Hunter I just don't see any impact players. This is a group that'll likely struggle in BDL to get to the QB consistently. 

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Cuba: Tight End -- While there are role players at this position for them no one really stands out as a true difference maker.

Have you seen our CB room? We’ll get both of those fixed but that might be a bigger concern for today.

• Like 1