Week 17 GDT: Ravens at Bengals - Don't Mess This Up

drd23

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:
This just looks like a standard Cover 3 where 24 (Vonn Bell?) jumps Andrews' route and leaves the deep third wide open. If he plays his responsibility, very different result.

We've got Lamar's reliance on MAndrews to thank for that then ;)

Good coverage there by Board to use the sideline as his extra safety. His coverage there on Bernard can’t get any better. Hopefully Queen can work with him in the offseason. If he can add that to his game than we’ll have a good one... though Board himself has some great speed. He could be a starter to begin next season if he keeps this up.

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Good coverage there by Board to use the sideline as his extra safety. His coverage there on Bernard can’t get any better. Hopefully Queen can work with him in the offseason. If he can add that to his game than we’ll have a good one... though Board himself has some great speed. He could be a starter to begin next season if he keeps this up.

I wouldn't imagine he would take Fort's starting role, so is the implication that he might take it from Queen?

1 minute ago, RavensTillIDie said:

I wouldn't imagine he would take Fort's starting role, so is the implication that he might take it from Queen?

I think he could certainly take Fort’s job with an offseason of development. Not saying he easily takes either job, but could he? I think with his play in coverage and in the box, if he can continue to eliminate false steps, I think he deserves a chance to compete.