Week 17 GDT: Ravens at Bengals - Don't Mess This Up

drd23

Man that was All Pro defensive coverage there by Humphrey.

And this is the s- I was talking about with Zac Taylor, he’s a loser... you’re down by 17 points, your run game has been activating and with one yard to go... and you’re kicking the FG. Such a loser HC. Can’t believe Bengals fans defense this man.😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Man that was All Pro defensive coverage there by Humphrey.

And this is the s- I was talking about with Zac Taylor, he’s a loser... you’re down by 17 points, your run game has been activating and with one yard to go... and you’re kicking the FG. Such a loser HC. Can’t believe Bengals fans defense this man.😂

He wanted to kick the FG now so he won't be criticized for kicking a FG late in the 4th quarter to avoid the shutout. 

Looks like we’ll be playing the winner of the AFCS now.

I bet the employees at Justin Tucker’s local Royal Farms are BFFs with him by now. Dude probably is always going there and getting that delicious chicken. Especially since its not like a hood RoFo too. I think I want some RoFo now. SMDH.

8 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

And now it’s 28-6 haha. 

Yeah, Lamar looked better as a rookie than Tua looks, yet people were saying Lamar wasn’t an NFL quarterback and no one questions whether Tua should be converting to another position. 😂

Not that I’m hating, I like Tua... the fact that he’s even playing right now after that horrific collegiate injury is quite impressive. That team always looked to be a year away. It’s probably better for them in the long run to miss the playoffs anyway. Last thing they need is Tua going into the playoffs before he’s ready and having to deal with an offseason of people going at him as being trash... which I don’t think any young QB particularly deserves.

I mean, it’s not like Tua is Josh Rosen or rookie Jared Goff or anything. Get him Penei Sewell at the top of the draft and then go with a Rashod Bateman or Jaylen Waddle with that 2nd pick and that’s a playoff team.

——

AJ Green is so done with Cincy. Bengals fans not seeing that Green could care less about being back with them are beyond me. Dude is just out there looking to get his body and route running right for his next team.

EDIT: “But AJ Green said he wants to retire a Bengal, I’ll believe him when he leaks to a local Bengals reporter his intentions.” Green was done with the Bengals last season, he’s going to go to a playoff caliber squad next season and elevate his game, I bet. Probably signs with the Patriots if I had to guess.

Edited by diamondbull424

If I remember correctly, there used to be a silly rule that if a team pulls their starting quarterback, he can’t come back into the game. Is that still in place? Wouldn’t mind seeing Huntley out there sooner rather than later, especially if we could put Lamar back in if things get dicey