GDT: Wildcard Playoffs: Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

1000000%

Pats game last year went down exactly how you described. And made sense. Their D was SO good last year. Tannehill let it spin a little bit more against Baltimore, but our gameplan obviously still started and ended with Henry. Same with KC and it was soul crushing, because AJ got going and got going early only to never be heard from again.

Obviously we'll need Henry to have big games for us to make a run here, but we need Art to just let Tannehill/AJ/Corey/Smith/WHOEVER loose in the passing game. As great as McNichols is in pass pro -- and I'm not exaggerating, he's maybe missed 1-2 blocks a year -- I think we need to unleash Evans now. Teams have barely any film on him and he gives us so much explosion out of the backfield. Let it ride...

Yea, Evans has some serious burst. I would be upset if we didn't try to get the ball in his hands this playoffs. Just thinking of some of the sets you could use with him AND Henry. On short downs situations that combo could be dangerous. I am hoping we see an elevated version of the Titans, the time is now, gotta pull out all stops. 

Edited by twotonebluenation
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

Yea, Evans has some serious burst. I would be upset if we didn't try to get the ball in his hands this playoffs. Just thinking of some of the sets you could use with him AND Henry. On short downs situations that combo could be dangerous. I am hoping we see an elevated version of the Titans, the time is now, gotta pull out all stops. 

Yeah I don't think we can afford solely sticking to "what got us here" on offense to have success in the playoffs. Margins of error are too small, defenses are too tough at this point.

Need to break out some new wrinkles.....#32.....

less then 24 hrs ...   can't wait... I just hope the players have taken the time to get serious on D. We should have plenty of tape to study and scheme. Can our front 7 of the D contain Baltimore put them in 3rd and over 7 on a regular basis rather then 3rd and 3ish.   Also can we limit them to FG's rather then TD's and on O can we get the TD's rather then FG's in the red zone. Also on O can we still take the deep shots down field will still being efficient and move the chains. Against their D big plays down field will help get TD"s rather then continuingly trying to grind out 80 yard TD drives. Please, please no turn overs, and get a few of your own.

Against Bills, INDY really killing them selves time and time again, coaches also making some bad decisions.  Indy had had the ball on Bills' side of the field every possession of the game (7 so far) , yet after failed 4th goal try a missed FG, from Buffalo's 40 and just now missed two point conversion they trail 24-16. They also had a 1st 10 at bills 39 and punted.. a 3-5 at 42 then punted. Like every they are struggling stopping Diggs and Allen's legs.  

Edited by quiller

Good morning Titania

Its game day

Lets see if the Titans can flip the script in this playoff rivalry 

Really want the home win

We aren’t favored, not many people picking us 

Time to lean on the offense to get us a lead and see how we can hold them from there 

Hoping Tannehill slings it around today hope Davis and Brown shred the Baltimore D

Going to be a slugfest let’s hope the D can help enough to win 

Welp,

Next time I log on to the site we will be in playoff game.

Last night, I watched a lot of Titans highlights, just in case this was the last one. I wanted to appreciate the season. Because a loss and I might not watch football again until early March. lol

Nothing to lose. TitanUp fellas!

• Like 2