GDT: Wildcard Playoffs: Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

So looking at the team stats from the last two Ravens games and Lamar and their offense were 2-8 in the red-zone. 1-4 in each game. This year they rank 12th in red-zone td efficiency at 64 percent. This is where we give the Ravens oddly enough a-lot of problems, and what I believe is the reason we have won both games against them, along with some key turnovers. Their inability to come away with touchdowns against our d is what killed them. I am so excited to see what Tannehill and AJ do in this game. If they get it going early, I really like our odds.

51 minutes ago, Titansfan_13 said:

Dunno about you guys, but I will be rooting for the Colts and Browns to win as well as us. If they do, Indy would go to KC and we would get a rematch with Cleveland at home...Hopefully with a better result.

One can only hope. Tbh this weird part of me could see the Bills losing. Josh Allen is still a pup. Colts have a defense that I feel can matchup with the Bills. The way the Colts slowly work it up the field with short passes to rbs and take chances on 4th, how Taylor is heating up, there is a recipe for beating the Bills.  All of these games this weekend will be fun. So excited. 6 games on Wild Card! It's like Christmas for football fans.

11 hours ago, KingTitan said:

AJ Brown is a real dude. I couldn't imagine what he'd be doing if he was fully healthy.

I really hope the offense comes to play and doesn't start slow.  They are so much fun to watch. 

He really put up 70/1075/11 in a season where he missed 2 games and was maybe 85% at best in the games he did play.

Special talent, and I’m going to already say the best WR we’ve had as the Titans.

• Like 1

Well reading the tea leaves and media, we don't really have a chance again. 

Baltimore's offense and running game is going to shred our defense, since they have found their rushing groove again.

If this was a passing team, I'd be right there with them. I think we stand a chance tho against them if they are going to run the ball. 
No doubt they look better than they were earlier. 

Lamar is otherworldly and the Titans are just Derrick Henry, they say. 

It can sway you if you listen, but I do think we should be able to play in this game.