2021 Offseason thread

Kiltman

9 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Jacoby is a solid backup but if Hurts is doing his thing he’ll be fine. The nice thing is Hurts doesn’t seem to be a child and can probably handle it better than the last QB.

Sign him to a two year deal, he can help Hurts or next years rookie.

Yeah I'd be fine with him coming here just needs to be for the right price.

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

me too would be a nice jenkins like piece to our D

Have really no idea about him. Looked up his stats, 3rd round pick, only 25, is a captain already. Looked to have a good second year and then 3rd year hurt? Last year bounced back, accumulated decent stats. Definitely willing to give him a starters position here. We have nothing back there. Only question would be why did LA let him go other than cap issues?

• Like 1

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Have really no idea about him. Looked up his stats, 3rd round pick, only 25, is a captain already. Looked to have a good second year and then 3rd year hurt? Last year bounced back, accumulated decent stats. Definitely willing to give him a starters position here. We have nothing back there. Only question would be why did LA let him go other than cap issues?

He moves all over just like Jenkins did for us. I'm not sure about the Rams Cap situation but They'd be dumb to move on from him imo.

Anytime I watched their games he always caught my eye. He was always in position to make a deflection or some kind of play on the ball or hit. Never looked up his stats myself but he always caught my eye. Been a fan from afar 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

He moves all over just like Jenkins did for us. I'm not sure about the Rams Cap situation but They'd be dumb to move on from him imo.

Anytime I watched their games he always caught my eye. He was always in position to make a deflection or some kind of play on the ball or hit. Never looked up his stats myself but he always caught my eye. Been a fan from afar 

Apparently he’s the best on the market after a couple guys got tagged. Rams don’t have any money to offer a contract and he may be looking into about $14M a season. Steep but fine if the Eagles can come up with the dough and he can straighten the backfield out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

He’s really good.... plus he’s already a legend in my eyes.

😎

• Like 2