2021 Offseason thread

Kiltman

3 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

CB in the draft within first 3 rounds and a cheaper FA unfortunately

Not gonna trot a rookie out there and there's no starters left in FA. This was literally our only shot to get a legit starter across from Slay. But, there's no way we were matching that ridiculous offer.

Edited by EagleBlueDon

14 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

We were never going to be able to give Adoree that money. We are gunna suck anyways why try to bring in guys for a lot of money. Pick up the scraps on one year deals and hope we can draft well while picking high.

I agree with not being able to sign him to that money, but it stings more bc he's so young and he could've possibly been a long term piece at CB. I'm all in on Dunbar now.

3 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Lmao welp. So much for that. Would love to know what plan we have to cover the all-star cast of WR our division is littered with. Majorly missed opportunity. Changes my outlook on the season tbh.

We suck, now maybe this crappy division can do the job and sweep us on the way to a top pick next year for a QB. 

40 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I agree with not being able to sign him to that money, but it stings more bc he's so young and he could've possibly been a long term piece at CB. I'm all in on Dunbar now.

Take solace in him not being all that great of a fit for the scheme.