Gentlemen- Welcome to the Brownsiest WildCard weekend in NFL history. the GDT.

Kiwibrown

not if, but when  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How much do we win by?

2. 2. Baker throws how many touchdowns

3. 3. how many sacks does myles get

47 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The amount of people I've had at work come up to me and say kind things, including a Steeler's fan who I work with (she's super nice), is nothing short of fantastic. 3 years ago, I wore my Kelly Holcomb jersey to school after 0-16 to get some laughs (it worked LOL), and today I'm wearing it and I've had several administrators and teachers, not to mention students, approach me with congratulatory heartfelt feelings.

This has been a long time coming.

Mahomes may throw for 900 yards and 20 TD next week...but then again, Chubb and Hunt may run for 300 yards and we may just shock the world. 

OHIO AGAINST THE WORLD!!!!

I actually had one of my Ex's text me and said she feels like she should give me Celebratory Piece (we havent messed around since early 2020....LMAO!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

He played well from what I noticed. Especially considering he had a fourth and fifth string LG playing next to him.

I was working on a theory that working next to Wills is the reason Bitonio was having an off year. Having to do double duty helping him out. After all that’s what he had to do last year with that tub of goo, can’t remember his name. You know the drug cartel guy. Anyways I’ll have to shut down the theory work. It’s not Wills fault.