Has a franchise had a better history of running backs than the oilers/titans?

Kiwibrown

They have had earl Campbell, eddie george, chris johnson and derrick henry along with a few other guys that have made an impact and had good seasons. 

Has any other team done better? 

The rams have had, Erik Dickerson and Todd Gurley

The Bill's Thurman thomas and OJ. 

The cowboys have smith, dorsett, and Zeke.

The browns have had Jim Brown, Leroy Kelly, and Nick Chubb  

Chiefs run of RBs over the past 35ish years has been Christian Okoye, Marcus Allen, Priest Holmes, Larry Johnson, Jamaal Charles, Kareem Hunt. Tony Richardson, Kimble Anders, and Anthony Sherman at FB.

A lot of guys who won't quite make the hall, because they largely were on the less fortunate side of RB career longevity, but an impressive group.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Malik said:

Broncos and the Bears are definitely on the shortlist. You forgot the Rams have also had Marshall Faulk and Steven Jackson

The Rams also had Jerome Bettis (for a short period) and Lawrence McCutcheon (made five straight Pro Bowls in the 70's).

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

The Rams also had Jerome Bettis (for a short period) and Lawrence McCutcheon (made five straight Pro Bowls in the 70's).

The Rams have had a heck of a lot more than that. Long string of shifty productive halfbacks like Jon Arnett, **** Bass and Wendell Tyler. Heck, I'll keep going with John Cappelletti, Willie Ellison, Cleveland Gary.

Seemingly all my life the Rams have had good productive running backs for 3-5 year spans

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Awsi Dooger said:

The Rams have had a heck of a lot more than that. Long string of shifty productive halfbacks like Jon Arnett, **** Bass and Wendell Tyler. Heck, I'll keep going with John Cappelletti, Willie Ellison, Cleveland Gary.

Seemingly all my life the Rams have had good productive running backs for 3-5 year spans

I thought about tossing Wendell Tyler and Greg Bell in there, but I was trying to limit it to guys who had more sustained runs.

6 hours ago, LeotheLion said:

Rams had more than Dickerson and Gurley. Also Faulk, and SJax. I think that's better than the Titans/Oilers but Henry being the only active guy can close into the gap. 

Faulk and s-jax massive oversights. 

I was in a rush.

Rams really push the titans  

7 hours ago, jrry32 said:
14 hours ago, Malik said:

Broncos and the Bears are definitely on the shortlist. You forgot the Rams have also had Marshall Faulk and Steven Jackson

Edit, nevermind...