-- [Complete] 2021 Head Coach Search - Nick Sirianni hired as Head Coach

Kiltman

I said this at the beginning of the search and I’ll say it again, fans and analysts have very little idea what coaching hires will be good. Think back who the “hot names” were over the years and how many of them were any good? Most of the hated and out of nowhere hires tend to turn out good. 

whoever it is, I’ll embrace the change and give them a fair shot to be good 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I said this at the beginning of the search and I’ll say it again, fans and analysts have very little idea what coaching hires will be good. Think back who the “hot names” were over the years and how many of them were any good? Most of the hated and out of nowhere hires tend to turn out good. 

I think you can expand that to nobody really knows. Gase and McAdoo were the eagles' top choices in 2016.

But yeah, I'm ready to roll with the new. 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ya, we are all just guessing... I will cheer for the coach and Eagles regardless of outcome.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Oh I can tell you one thing. Belichik guys aren never going to be good.

Whatever preconceived narrative you have that fits whatever opinion you’ve already formed about a hire none of us have an actual insight into being positive or negative, helps you sleep at night 

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Whatever preconceived narrative you have that fits whatever opinion you’ve already formed about a hire none of us have an actual insight into being positive or negative, helps you sleep at night 

At what point in year 1 assuming that we keep Wentz would he and Josh hate each other? training camp? Preseason? Early weeks?

17 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Is this just you trying to keep your sanity and not become Ninja? Because that sounds like what you're doing to cope Pete.