-- [Complete] 2021 Head Coach Search - Nick Sirianni hired as Head Coach

Kiltman

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Rocks and glass houses. 

I've never said this job was any better and if you look back you'll see that I've argued that this is not a desirable job. However, with what the Texans are going through right now between Watson, Easterby and Caserio makes that much less desirable. 

8 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I've never said this job was any better and if you look back you'll see that I've argued that this is not a desirable job. However, with what the Texans are going through right now between Watson, Easterby and Caserio makes that much less desirable. 

He just likes to stir the pot. He's been suffering for most of our lives since they've sucked since the late 90s. He gets no enjoyment from football since they suck or choke yearly. Almost 25 years of suffering is a lot for one to deal with lol So he likes to troll or start crap every chance he gets. 

I think deep down he's an Eagle fan since he lives here with us. He just likes to act like a cowboy fan for amusement

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I think deep down he's an Eagle fan since he lives here with us. He just likes to act like a cowboy fan for amusement

I think he likes us Eagles fans more than his fellow Cowboys fans. Hard to blame him - I also don't like people who constantly live in the past either and have been irrelevant for the better part of 20+ years.