-- [Complete] 2021 Head Coach Search - Nick Sirianni hired as Head Coach

Kiltman

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

I think he likes us Eagles fans more than his fellow Cowboys fans. Hard to blame him - I also don't like people who constantly live in the past either and have been irrelevant for the better part of 20+ years. 

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I can't blame him there. Cowboy fans are the worst lol. Only thing worse is a cowboys fan from the East Coast. They'll tell you their Fav teams are the Cowboys, Bulls or Lakers & Yankees

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

I was happy for them to return to their Laker fandom they had in the early 2000s. All those years as a Heat or GSW fan must’ve felt off.

You do realize this is your version of the "trophy case" joke that was used against Eagles fans for 50 years, right? Its not really offensive or funny, just boring. But hey, ride it for as long as you can I guess. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You do realize this is your version of the "trophy case" joke that was used against Eagles fans for 50 years, right? Its not really offensive or funny, just boring. But hey, ride it for as long as you can I guess. 

You’re not one of these people Matt’s, don’t worry about.

10 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I am just not sure who else they are looking to interview at this point. Are they waiting for the perfect interview? Or is the candidate bag never ending and we just have unlimited people to talk to.

I can see Allen and Sirianni being options but how many more candidates are REALLY worth talking to?

There is some thought that you take the opportunity to learn more about the league and about your rivals. I feel like it was Mosher who was saying something that Al Davis would do that all the time to steal info from rivals or people doing what you want to do. Niners/Jets, Panthers, Pats x2, Colts, Saints, Bucs, Titans/Falcons, Cowboys x2, Rams (kinda), potentially the Chiefs.

I think it’s winding down. But if the Bills lose I could see some of their staff getting interviews.

46 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This tells me we have 47 more years to make up for.....let’s goooooooo! 

• Like 1