Super WC Weekend Thread: WFT vs. Tampa Bay

MikeT14

Just now, Matts4313 said:

haters gun hate?

meh, as much as I don't want to see NFC East teams win championships, I think the league is more intriguing when at least a couple of them are in the hunt and competitive. Not to mention I can't deal with the godawful product on the field in the inevitable metric ton of national games. Give some some semblance of competence at least.

and for the record I was rooting for WFT tonight.

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

Yeah the eagle04

Just now, Asciimo said:

he beat philly in the SB believe it or not. happened in 2004 though so might be before you were born.

You guys are pulling my chain.  In 2004 the Eagles had Donovan McNabb.  There is no way he would make it to a Super Bowl.

2 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

im happy with this loss

we found our qb and prob will have 50 millon plus in cap after smith retires and kerrigan leaves

I like how the kid looked but I'd be worried about WFT if they move into next year banking on Heinike being the guy.

Dunno if it's Jimmy G or Stafford or even Deshaun but WFT has gotta be super aggressive on the QB front this offseason, they have basically the equivalent of the 'rookie QB window' with their young DL monsters giving them a championship caliber D that just needs some help right now. 

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

You guys are pulling my chain.  In 2004 the Eagles had Donovan McNabb.  There is no way he would make it to a Super Bowl.

true, and if he did I bet he would just puke all over the field or something jk but lmao can you imagine

5 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

im happy with this loss

we found our qb and prob will have 50 millon plus in cap after smith retires and kerrigan leaves

Hahaha!! Good lord. I now wish upon your team another 15 years before another playoff win!

1 minute ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

I like how the kid looked but I'd be worried about WFT if they move into next year banking on Heinike being the guy.

Dunno if it's Jimmy G or Stafford or even Deshaun but WFT has gotta be super aggressive on the QB front this offseason, they have basically the equivalent of the 'rookie QB window' with their young DL monsters giving them a championship caliber D that just needs some help right now. 

Next year most teams will be in cap hell. They can at least ride Heinecke for a year if he sucks they draft in the top10 again (if another team wins the division) and sign a QB star in 2022 for a lot of money.

2 minutes ago, LaFellSBXLIXMVP said:

Last time any team scored more than 20 points against WFT was back in week 9. Brady put 31 today. 380 yards. 2TDs, no turnovers.

While what you said is true look at the teams they played, they weren't good teams. Brady is still a very good QB but he wasn't playing against a good defense tonight.

1 minute ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Tampa offense did great against a tough defense... can't say the same for Tampa's D. Not sure what's going on with them, they looked so look at the start of the season. Washington's QB was really good tho, so props to him. Looks like Washington found their QB of the future.

its like the 2011 pats team man. brady carrying the team on his back.

I wouldn't say anything too great about heinicke. he played one of the worst secondary there is tonight.

2 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Tampa offense did great against a tough defense... can't say the same for Tampa's D. Not sure what's going on with them, they looked so look at the start of the season. Washington's QB was really good tho, so props to him. Looks like Washington found their QB of the future.

If he wins a title with this defense I will concede to him being the goat bc that defense reminded me of Peyton's colts defenses.

Soft as heck and what happened to Shaw Barrett he had 19.5 sacks last year.