Super WC Weekend Thread: WFT vs. Tampa Bay

MikeT14

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Well, I called him "the tire man" because his name sounds like Meineke, the auto shop chain.

Hmmm...I think you're on to something special here, but they're more known for their quick oil change service. So I'm thinking "The convenient oil change service guy". Which, believe me, if you've seen Cam's list of just hilarious nicknames, is right up there as far as creativity and humor.

• Like 1

Just now, MikeT14 said:

You're right. But a lot easier to get to that at 3rd and 5? then where it was.

Oh absolutely, I had a blast watching this game. I’m rooting for Brady obviously, but him not being on the Pats made the closeness of the game enjoyable, not unbearable to watch lol

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You repped the division well. Which makes me happy because weve been getting clowned on all season.

Y'all totally deserved the clowning, though. LOL.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

No, I want us to play the Rams.  

I couldn't care less which team we play. It's either Rodgers or Brady. Our defense is insanely good if Donald is good to go. But I have no idea what Goff's health will be. Regardless, it'll be an uphill battle for us in either game. I might slightly prefer GB because TB's run defense is nasty.

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Well we competed. We had a chance. More than most of you thought. Just wasn't enough.

Well done by WFT, Mate. Your team will be contending very soon if you get the right QB and that might be the one who played today. League is changing and the era of statues QB is over and Heinicke fits the role of the new QB really well. Once I saw him against Carolina (had money on the under there) I knew the potential. Especially after I heard he got all A's and B's on some crazy math classes in college. While playing QB! That alone will translate to a good decision maker at least on the field.

Also from the first page I called the game pretty well. Had no doubt in my mind this was gonna be close with Heinicke in place for Smith. Well, fools still made money betting on TB-7.5 on the road against such a great D but that was really bad when you look at it.

• Like 1