2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

6 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Starting to think the guy that runs this account is a Titans fan lol

Again I don’t think it’s a reliable account but it’s the only account giving Titans fans hope even if it’s false hope lol 

Restructures don't hurt players at all, and Henry wants Julio here, so I don't see why he wouldn't restructure.

37 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Apart me feels like this one ain’t happening any time soon. My only hope is they want to give Julio the respect he deserves and get him on his way to where he wants to be.

I know the Falcons have till training camp

I just don’t get why you would want to wait to get your whole draft class signed plus miss out on any free agents still remaining they might be interested in

Had ESPN on as background noise and saw them talking Julio. Reporter Kimberley Martin echoed what others said that if she had to pick a team it’d be the Titans.

They then went to Tim Hasselbeck who pretty much said (paraphrasing here) “Yeah Julio would make them better but why didn’t they just resign younger Corey Davis to a similar contract.”   Umm....no offense to CD but maybe because Julio is better. And CD has those same durability concerns that many have with Julio.