2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

In other words, we have our offer and the Falcons are using Russini as a scare tactic.

Even if we have to get competitive, I hope we do what we have to, to get him here. And if we get him, I wouldn’t stop trying to acquire more assets to win now. I am all about selling out to win these next two years. I would continue to restructure and bring in some vets that are left out there on d in.

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

As usual. Russini doing her best to stir **** up

She’s usually pretty good, probably the best nationally when it comes to the Titans. Just seems like she’s being fed info from Atlanta. The Seahawks connection in particular just feels like the Falcons throwing stuff out there. WR is the least of that team’s concerns.

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

She’s usually pretty good, probably the best nationally when it comes to the Titans. Just seems like she’s being fed info from Atlanta. The Seahawks connection in particular just feels like the Falcons throwing stuff out there. WR is the least of that team’s concerns.

The whole time I thought her Titans sources were Vrabel or JRob turns out she’s in with Arthur Smith 😂

• I was told a while ago by a source I trust that the Falcons would accept a hard second-round pick in 2022 (no condition on Jones’ playing time) with no responsibility to pay Jones any of the $38 million he has coming. That seems like the most logical outcome, and my guess is a hard second-rounder is already on the table from some team. Pro Football Talk reported Sunday that people around the league feel Tennessee is the most likely candidate to get Jones, and I could see that. The Titans would have to move money around this year, but they’re in good shape to handle Jones’ contract in 2022 and ’23.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/05/30/roger-goodell-nfl-future-fmia-peter-king/

2 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Sounds like something the Titans would want to do 

This kind of goes along with my hesitancy to get excited about the story from PFT yesterday. This is all pure speculation from Florio. He has no sources. It’s all just, at best, an educated guess.

Just now, titans0021 said:

This kind of goes along with my hesitancy to get excited about the story from PFT yesterday. This is all pure speculation from Florio. He has no sources. It’s all just, at best, an educated guess.

I keep saying no one knows anything anyway

Its May I’m just commenting on any little thing I see 

Tonight and tomorrow more rumors should start flying every where 

5 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

I'm hoping we hear this time tomorrow that we are finalizing a deal with the Falcons. 

Curious though. Would Julio be the highest profile acquisition we've made? I know we had Moss but does he really count? 

Moss was a big one 

Just sucked it didn’t work out and the team imploded big time

Julio would be right there with acquiring Moss