2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

20 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Their picks can’t go to camp if they aren’t signed

They need money

Restructure/Extend Grady Jarrett and boom.

If I’m the Falcons no way I’m only getting a mid round pick and  taking on the majority for Julio’s salary. If that’s the case, I’m keeping him and doing whatever I can to free up salary in other ways.

I really do wish Julio thing would do whatever it's gonna do. Everytime I turn on NFLN their analysts linking him anywhere and everywhere. Saints is the latest of the wtf are they even talking about. I guess they're just saying what they would like to see not what's remotely possible. 

28 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

smh.. jeez you're an idiot.. it literally a waste of my time talking to you. and trust, ive been studying tons of film learning about these our players as to not be as ignorant as you......t

Learn how to put a sentence together before posting. Also, you should probably quote the right person...

for any of you guys that actually want to be informed fans that know about your team's players and understand football, follow "no flags film" on youtube.. there are 10 minute plus video breakdowns of every titans rookie with deep analysis. also, there is one for Jayon Brown and Amani Hooker.. The guy who runs it also plans to do game break downs of each titans game this year as well player break downs.. its an awesome resource for fans of football and the team...

13 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Restructure/Extend Grady Jarrett and boom.

If I’m the Falcons no way I’m only getting a mid round pick and  taking on the majority for Julio’s salary. If that’s the case, I’m keeping him and doing whatever I can to free up salary in other ways.

That’s just their draft picks though for that Grady Jarrett restructure 

Guys get hurt 

People suck

They will need more money than just enough to sign the draft class